“STAY CLEAR!”

Alpine Lake RV Resort
Reviewed 29 June 2017

As someone with a love for camping, this experience was an absolute terrible one for myself and my friends. From the moment we arrived to the minute we left we were continuously disappointed. The staff, specifically a women who calls herself a "manager" at the front desk had no positive interactions with us our whole stay. She was negative, rude, hostile and should find a new career because interacting with people is clearly not something she is good at. Ghanna (I could be spelling wrong) is her name and Bob who works there as well treated us terribly. The only reason we ended up staying,,,,after being over charged,,given burnt disgusting food was because a relative of mine has stayed there for years and talked to the manager. She was less rude with him present but she was still useless and made me feel she could careless.

Long story short, the people staying there were kind but also had many negative things to say about the management and how downhill the area has gone. The man made pond is shameful, they should be embarrassed. The place has so much potential.

Room Tip: none of the areas here are worth it. Tent sites are extremely over priced and the RV's are too c...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank doubleu2017

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stayed here for a family gathering; lots of children's activities. Nice pools, boat rentals, and great park for those with spare vehicle or bikes to ride. Other wise, everything can be a hike to get around.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Excellent rv park! We stay here every year for years and just love it here! The sites are beautitful and the staff is curtious & helpful! The sites on the lake are beautiful except for all the geese droppings that are everywhere! We had to clean up before setting up so we wouldn't bring the droppings in our RV!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The cottage we stayed in was great with great views, but the cottage we rented were no pets allowed but when we arrived the master bedroom mattress and window sills had a lot of dog hair, thankfully I brought my vacuum and cleaning products took me 2 hours cleaning the cottage ceiling fans and blinds were very dusty. the floors were swept but not washed, they told me they had a house keeper but it wasn't as clean as I would of liked so I would give it a 2 in cleanliness. I had to go to Walmart 30 minutes away to buy zipped mattress covers as their were just a fitted cover and when I moved it that's when I saw the dog hair. Only other complaint would be that the front desk was a little clueless. Overall the campgroup and pool were very clean. I would go back but would definitely bring my own cleaning stuff again :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

So this place is rated correctly 3.5 . Seems that the owners went for quantity not quality , as this place is not bad at all , it's clean on the side we ware well maintained bathrooms clean . When you go to the side where the regulars hang out all different story , not maintained grass not cut , Loud ! I don't mind kids running around doing kids stuff , that's why most people go there , But when you have 25 year olds Drunk at midnight singing show tunes walking around the park , not my cup of tea . Will we go back ? Yeah most likely we will , but i want the same spot . #223 that's the good side that stretch of spots on this side all good .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
11.3 km away
Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center
25.0 km away
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George
19.7 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
16.3 km away
Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
26.6 km away
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George

Been to Alpine Lake RV Resort? Share your experiences!