“I am here alot”

Alpine Lake RV Resort
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Although many people like Alpine, the man who has taken it over is letting the place go to hell in a hand basket. Has come right out and said transients are worth more than seasonals. There is a rotted tree we have been trying to get down for 4 yrs. this year they took the wrong one down when told he said well my quota is done for the year. It is corporate. We camp in pot hole heaven and there is tons of rock but they are just putting in decent roads where the transients go. The store if you to get something the price is double and it is bought off another shelf and if you do not look it is usually only good for a day. Maybe if your lucky 2. Candy bars reg size 1.50 some of that is old.
My daughter is camping for the rest of the season, now not her but I asked him instead of the awful spot they gave her can't they make one of the decent sites a seasonal. He said I will not because I can make 11,000 on a transient site. The also get free electric and cable which we must pay for.. the manager blames corporate for everything. I love Alpine and I want to stay there but go up before the fourth always a problem. EVEYTHING is CORPERATES FAULT!!! We can't get in without having our bill paid yet their are people up here with out theirs paid.. this man is going to drive lots of people out loadstone at least10 families at the end of last season would not advise. Has Corp ever camped? Will they even care. I am obliviously a seasonal

Room Tip: Talk to people there if staying longer than a few days
1  Thank ercat1

Reviewed 22 June 2017

There are a lot of things we love about this place. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the location is great. My husband does a lot of fishing so we really want to keep coming back here. But the lake needs a TON of help - there are too many weeds. We saw other campers trying to clean the lake up with rakes. I would love to do a seasonal here, but there would need to be some serious improvements before I would spend that kind of money. The electrical needs upgrading, the lake needs so much work.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Campground has deteriorated immensely. It's obviously all about the money and how many campers can be packed in an area. Some seasonal campers around us were rude...playing loud music..partying until 4AM. Where is your Security? Thought quiet hour started at 10PM? The appearance of sites was awful. Our sites had weeds and could have been mowed. For the amount of money charged and for being a "resort" I doubt we will come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The area is great, but the lake and surroundings could be cleaned up a little. The geese truly make a mess everywhere. You can"t walk a foot without stepping on droppings. The resort is pretty pricey as well. The price should go go towards more of the cleanliness of the lake. The restaurant on site is just the best. It gives you a nice break from camp food. Nice playgrounds and basketball courts. Was a nice little getaway though,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

To much lot maintenance. People pressure washing and leaf blowing. Really got annoying when trying to relax. Also a ton of golf cart traffic everywhere. My kids constantly had to be watched while playing due to the heavy traffic.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
11.3 km away
Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center
25.0 km away
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George
19.7 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
16.3 km away
Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
26.6 km away
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George

Been to Alpine Lake RV Resort? Share your experiences!