“The Place to Score Your Empanada Fix!”
Review of La Masa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Masa
Ranked #185 of 1 301 Restaurants in Bronx
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This small neighborhood joint serves solid Colombian food. We loved the traditional corn masa empanadas (chicken, beef, and pork)! The flour dough Cubana empanada was delicious also. The arroz con pollo and pork arepa with avocado were delicious too. The service was slow (everything is made to order), but friendly and professional. The place is immaculately clean. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

La Masa is in the Morris Park area, which is a bit far from where I live, but it is worth the trip!

I always get the vegetarian maduro relleno and a new empanada! If you're sitting down, I highly recommend getting their margaritas! One of the best I've had -- and I've had many!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Had lunch with a good fried. Diane our waitress was friendly, professional and knowledgable. My friend had a steak dish which he enjoyed. I had La Parilla mahi-mahi-mahi it was delicious. It came with plantain and a salad. I had tostone's on the side, however, they call them something else here and they were excellent. There is beer.