“Old fashioned Dining”

Brockport Diner
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Brockport
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had breakfast at the diner which brought back memories from my college days. They have upgraded the diner and the food was good and affordable. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was dinner time and we went downtown to a Chinese restaurant only to be told that it only cooked Americanized Chinese food. We thanked the owner for his honesty and, after settling for American food, we spotted a diner, which was recommended by a couple of passers-by. So we headed towards the Brockport Diner and were greeted by very friendly waitpersons. We have a weakness for omelets so were pleased that breakfast was available all day; and the menu offers meatless pasta. We were pleasantly surprised that not only were the portions extra large but they were quite tasty. Our granddaughter loves pies and she found those offered by the Diner quite delicious. We were glad that we have found a backup place and would be back if we could not find the cuisine we want during our stay in this city.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The food was good and the prices were reasonable. Everything you look for in a diner. I was able to get seated right away, and the wait staff was very attentive.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I frequently try to catch breakfast after the dentist and usually have a feel for French Toast. I have often passed this place and never stopped in until recently. I ordered French Toast and Bacon and was a bit underwhelmed.

The food was good, but I though it was overpriced for what I got. I did enjoy going for a walk in the garden right outside after eating but there are other places for breakfast that are either better or better deals.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Always hit the diner when in town visiting family. They always have great specials for lunch and dinner. Chicken Parm is always my choice!