“Great dining”

Golden Eagle Family Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Brockport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I were very pleased with both of our meals here while visiting Brockport. Food and service were wonderful and affordable. Check it out

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a quick diner type of dinner. We were seated directly next to/across from the station where they make the side salads and grab dressing cups.

This is what we observed a few feet away...

A waitress made side salads with her bare hands, just grabbing the lettuce, croutons even onion slices with her bare dirty hands, NO gloves! She then proceeded to bring the salads out, return with dirty dishes and trash and make more salads!!! That’s a SERIOUS health hazard and absolutely disgusting.

I BEGGED my husband to please let’s pay for our sodas and tell them we are leaving but he hates complaining at restaurants and neither of us ordered the salad just watched it being prepped, with my jaw to the floor.

I barely touched my food and just wanted out. Our waitress was so oblivious that I left almost my entire meal she didn’t even ask if everything was ok.

I’m second guessing every time I go out to eat now.

Gross.

Never EVER again!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

They have staff working there is great. The breakfast is pretty good.
The prices are a little on the high side.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure if this place changed ownership, but the sign out front says Eagle Diner & Steakhouse. I thought the food was good and the prices reasonable. It's conveniently located across the street from the Hampton Inn. The parking lot was full on a Friday night, so that's a good indicator. I'd go back there again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stopped by this restaurant because it was right across the street from my hotel. It wasn't too busy, so I was seated right away. I wanted a good 10-15 minutes and no one ever came to the table to take my order (or even a drink order). After about 5 minutes I started researching other local restaurants, and at about the 10-15 minute mark I decided to leave. The hostess saw me get up and move to the exit, and she never asked if everything was okay. Thankfully, I was able to find the Brockport Diner while I was waiting, so I made the short drive there and it was great.