“Overpriced breakfast”

Stoneyard Breakfast Company
Ranked #13 of 57 Restaurants in Brockport
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My son (8) & I were in brockport for a youth track and field. He was done early so it was close & the reviews seemed positive overall. We both ordered short stack french toast and I ordered bacon and tater tots (they were out of hashbrowns) to share. I had coffee (not good at all) and my son chocolate milk. Our bill was almost $30

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My family had been to the Stoneyard Bar and Grill last year and enjoyed it. For somewhat of a reunion we decided to return there for a get-together lunch. I went on line for their phone #. I called and was told they do not take reservations but would put us down on their "call ahead" list guaranteeing we'd be seated promptly. What they failed to tell us was that the Stoneyard Bar and Grill was no longer in business, and they had moved and were now the Stoneyard Breakfast Company. We arrived at the old location only to find the "Closed" sign on the front door!!
To make a long story shorter, we found the new location and had a great time with great food! It sure would have saved us some hassle if they had updated their website and had the person answering the phone make sure the caller knew who they were calling & where they were located.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I liked this casual breakfast restaurant. The coffee was self-serve delicious and fresh. The meal was good. The eggs over easy, home fries and toast were good. The bacon was the best I ever had. The menu was interesting. I suggest you check it out online before going. I will go back next time I am in Brockport. If I lived there I would go every week. The only downside is it seems a little more expensive than some breakfast places. I think the good food and friendly service more than makes up for it.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Not only was the nitro cold brew coffee on tap wonderful, but the food was delicious! We went this morning with my in-laws and ordered:
- chorizo biscuits and gravy - spicy, but great
- blueberry pancake - baked in a cast iron skillet so was hot and delicious until the last bite
- Spanish skillet with sweet potato hashbrowns - perfect combination.
The location is perfect. After breakfast we were able to walk around the downtown area and visit local businesses. There was a farmer's market and an art festival going on that were very fun to visit. Fun little town and worth the 40 min drive to get there.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I went here for the first time with my daughter. The food was good. You walk into the restaurant and order and they bring your food to you. The coffee is self serve and you pick a unique mug off the wall. If you like a hearty breakfast this is the place for you but if you are more of a simple breakfast person this might not be for you. I am not sure if I would go back.