“Beautiful condo, perfect location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Lakeside Condo #Chautauqua Lake #Bemus Point. Boating, shopping, Golfing, Pool, Hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
clairehit...
Ashville, New York
“Beautiful condo, perfect location!”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked Anne's condo for my wedding night and rehearsal dinner night and it was absolutely perfect! The condo is beautiful- very clean, well-decorated, spacious, and it had everything that I needed. The bed in the master room is comfortable and all of the rooms and bathrooms have plenty of storage. My bridesmaids and I got ready there and the living room had lots of natural light, which was great for us to get our hair and makeup done on wedding day. Anne provided all of the information we needed and more! I live in the area so I'm familiar with places to go and things to do, but she had all of that information organized for out of town guests.

The location is perfect- gorgeous view of the lake and steps away from all of the great restaurants and shopping in Bemus. My reception was right next door at EBC, so it was the perfect spot for us!

Anne was also extremely helpful and answered all of my questions very promptly when I was booking the condo. She also knew I was booking it for my wedding and left a bottle of champagne in the fridge for us which was SO sweet! I'll definitely recommend Anne's condo to my family and friends that need a place to stay when they come to visit in the future. I honestly can't say enough good things about the condo and Anne- you can't go wrong booking this place.

Thank you again for everything, Anne! I couldn't imagine a more beautiful and perfect spot to book for my wedding!

Management Response
15 Oct 2017
Hello Claire,
Thank you for the lovely review. I'm so happy your stay was everything you could have hoped for. I wish you and your husband a happy and healthy life together!
Anne
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location if you want to put the car keys away for a true vacation!”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Not only was the condo beautiful, clean and equipped with everything we needed but the location is amazing! We truly did not NEED to drive anywhere -- Restaurants, shopping, a market, coffee shop, pool, live entertainment, carriage ride, playground --- all within a block or two. We will definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Place!”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed at the Bermus Point condos for a girl's weekend away. The location was perfect for what we wanted to do. It was just a short drive from Pittsburgh. Its right on the Lake with a gorgeous view. IT'S right next door to a brewery that served a good dinner and had a full bar. We were also able to rent a car with a driver for the day to spend time at the local wineries.

The condo itself was perfect. It had amazing amenities and all its fixtures, bathroom, kitchens are top of the line. The condo was roomy and spacious and had a great open door plan that was great for hanging out at the place. On top of all that, the price was reasonable for a weekend stay!

Anne was easy to deal with. She always responded promptly to our messages and she even generously left us a local bottle of wine to welcome us to her place.

I highly recommend everything about this place.

Hope you enjoy the way we did!

Donel

Paula P
“moms birthday”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Beautifully decorated, clean, everything you need for a comfortable short or long stay. Close to everything...Loved our stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing