“Fast and friendly.”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Staff were polite fast and got to you right away. The pizza was good, place appeared clean as well. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Bath does not have many sit down restaurants on a Sun. or Monday evening so we decided to go to Pizza Hut. We got pizza and it was very good. Our luck was with us when we got there on a night that there was a bargain on the pizza. Our waitress was very pleasant and accommodating. Overall it was a very good experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

There were three of us for dinner. The pizza was very good and a nice salad bar. The waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Took my daughter to lunch and for the entire hour that we were there, no one refilled the empty items on the salad bar, and no bread sticks. No follow up from waitress, no refills on drinks. Some "buffet."

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I visited while I was travelling from New York City to the town of Niagara. The service was very nice and the lady who was serving us was excellent as I requested her that I have a lot of journey to stilll perform and am a bit short on time so she was quite fast. The place was clean and the best thing for me was that it wasnt noisy. The price was usual and and the pizza was very good topping wise but was a bit, just a littte bit undercooked. 4 stars from my side :)