“Great burgers & Shakes”
Review of Maybe Baby Burgers

Maybe Baby Burgers
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Bath
Description: We are the One and Only Maybe Baby Burgers. We are a locally family owned and operated restaurant, specializing in fresh never frozen Burgers! Our main focus is serving our guests the highest quality and freshest product we can, in a family friendly environment. Check out our Website for our most up to date Menu Items
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The burgers were huge & delicious. I could not finish mine. They had a large selection of flavors for their shakes. They were super nice & split the shake into two cups since we were sharing. My husband gulped his down so fast, (he loved lt) I let him finish mine!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to maybe baby burgers several times. The service is always prompt, food is fabulous. The restaurant is very clean and the employees are very personable. Your making a big mistake if you don't stop, well done!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch. The decor is fantastic. You could spend a long time just checking everything out. The place is super clean. My eyes are pulled like a magnet to dust and dirt in corners or on ledges and there was none. Very important to me. Be ready to wait a few for your food as they really do cook the burgers fresh to order. My only disappointment was I asked for medium but it was clearly well done. Luckily the taste of the meat is good and although it was not cooked to my liking the meat was still moist so I enjoyed it and did not complain. But thinking back they should know to just be more cognizant of the temperature ordered when preparing the burgers. They had such a great variety of items on the menu but we were all too full to try anything else. I will definitely be back again!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow!!! We were visiting MY family and my son tried the resturant. Said it was very good. He went back several times so I knew I had to try it. Turns out the polite young man running the grill was the owner. The food was fantastic 50's era burgers and fries. The resturant itself is decorated in 50's theme. Large menu choice including Tuna melts and ice cream. I'm going again before I return home.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Just love this resturant. Resturant theme is the 50's. You can never go wrong with a burger and chips. They are now serving Gifford Ice Cream, in cones and and some deliscious sundaes. Pictured is the hot fudge sundae and toucan Sam sundae.

Date of visit: April 2018