US$197
US$193
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$170
Official Hotel
US$252
US$226
Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta(Malta)(Great Value!)
US$204
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$359
US$303
Top Hill Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$225
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$378
Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$281
Adirondack Inn(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$294
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$372
US$323
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Really enjoyed it here. It was clean and relaxing, Massage was great and the room was warm and relaxing. My massage therapist was very professional and made my experience comfortable. Staff at front desk was nice and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The spa has a gorgeous entrance, I was asked if I wanted some wine then was escorted into the mineral bath, water was running while when I walked in. I was given little direction about what was to happen except there is a robe on the door and the therapist will knock when she is ready. There were no candles lite, lights were not dimmed, and I could hear everything going on at the front desk. The massage I got was amazing, the therapist asked if the pressure was good, if there were area I wanted work on or areas I did not. The noise was ok during my massage but at one point I could hear a bath being drawn. I can say I don’t plan to make a trip back up there any time soon for services, even though Carolyn did an amazing job as my therapist.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Colie0818
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The staff is friendly, the property is beautifully decorated, and the masseuse Ruby was excellent! I enjoyed the mineral bath as well as the complimentary robe & disposable slippers. I will definitely be back & highly recommend this spa to anyone who wants to experience a truly relaxing spa day!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I purchased a Groupon for the couples spa escape as a Christmas gift for my husband, which came with a mineral bath and massage. The place was clean, decorated well, the bath tubs were a good size, the massages were great, we were offered wine and there were bowls filled with Hershey kisses everywhere, we were given a robe, a bag and slippers. They gave all they advertised and we were very satisfied. The people were extremely pleasant. We can’t wait to go back again!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I am sad to say that I would not go back. I have had many many spa massages in my life & this was one of the worst experiences overall I’ve had. I did a couples massage package with paraffin. We were never given robes & slippers & arrived early to be able to sip our wine in them while waiting. I had ruby and she never did the aromatherapy part while my aunts masseur did use it. Ruby did not apply enough pressure at all & I even asked her to apply more & it was still not enough. My feet were not even rubbed for 1 minute a piece & the full body massage was lacking in a few other areas of my body, including my favorite part & all these things that were left out here, have been done in every other massage I’ve ever had! The walls were def also too thin for deep relaxation. I heard someone showering & at one point there’s was another loud noise during my massage that I’m not sure what it was. It was too cold for both of us in the room. Overall, I did not leave feeling relaxed or as if my more tense areas were loosened up at all. Upon approaching the end of my aunts massage(they started a minute or 2 sooner) Caroline (I believe) asked me aunt how she felt, how the massage was & told her to go ahead & get dressed etc. she also asked during if pressure was ok etc. Ruby did none of this. Not during, not at the end. She just left the room with the Caroline. When leaving, the receptionist asked how out massages were & my aunt said, “ Caroline was great” I said nothing about my massage & she did not say & how was yours or wonder why I didn’t say mine was awesome as well! We both travel a lot & do a lot of different spa deals & the hospitality here was very lacking beyond the bare minimum to get you comfortable when arriving.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends