“The Dullstroom Grill has closed its doors!”
Review of Dullstroom Grill - CLOSED

Dullstroom Grill
Reviewed 5 December 2014

The grill has closed down but the great news is that Christine Hammond is opening her new restaurant The Art of Food, in the Gables Building, where the Dullstroom Grill used to be.
The restaurant will also have a deli section and Christine promises exciting culinary delights for their patrons. The Art of Food will open its doors on Friday the 12th of December. You can contact Christine on 074 888 8869
Christine is well known in Dullstroom for her superb cooking- So when one door closes another may just open up!

1  Thank Margi B

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We are visiting the area from PE. After being on the road for 2 days it was awesome to be welcomed at the entrance with a lovely fire place. Unfortunately they were fully booked on Saturday 26 July. They managed to make space for us upstairs where they had Andre Swiegers performing live. Always wanted to see one of his shows. How was that for unbelievable good luck. I had pasta and my husband steak. Really enjoyd the atmosphere. Will be back after our Kurger National Park visit on Friday 1 August. Please keep our special table.

1  Thank JackieJ46
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had dinner there on Friday 18/07/2014, no manager on duty. Took forever to be served and food came in installments. The kids' burgers tasted like McD's, trout was inedible and pasta sauce came from a can. We walked out as another customer was complaining! Please avoid at all cost!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

After reading about the good steaks you get there I was keen on going there, but I was utterly dissapointed. Waiter took forever to come and take our drinks order after seating us, and subsequently dissapeared on us. When food order was taken eventually did not give us the specials, which afterwards I heard another waiter was giving people seated next to us. Did not ask us if we wanted something different than chips, and we thought it was all there was to offer, Food was ok, but cold. Waiters kept on walking by without asking how the food was nor if we wanted more drinks. Cleared the table off the empty glasses, but didn't ask us for more drinks. After asking for the bill, I had to go and look for it, since the waiter wasn't coming back. We could not get out of there fast enough.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for coffee and ended up having a full meal.

The menu is great with a wide variety and choice. Breakfasts are varied, and reasonably priced.

Main courses, starters and desserts give wide choices, should suit all.

The waiter was really helpful and obliging, and went out of his way. He earned a tip well over my usual 10%.

Recommend it.