US$271
US$128
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Tamboti Ridge Bed & Breakfast(Pongola)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$54
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Dive Inn Bed and Breakfast(Pongola)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$57
Agoda.com
Aber Jetz Guesthouse(Pongola)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$439
US$376
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshome away from homerenemicrowaveluciastopoverpropertybreakfast
Reviewed 5 November 2016

We had a great surprise when we arrived at Kastelein B&B as we didi not imagine a place so beautiful can be found in a such a small settlement as Pongola. The property is astonishing and great attention to details was put in every part of the guesthouse and the surroundings. The owners are very kind and they welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented. If I will ever pass through Pongola again, it will be my place of choice. Well done to Rene and her family.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Look no further than Kastelein for a quality B&B in Pongola. It is well situated close to the N2. Accommodation gardens and décor can easily don the best garden and home magazines.

The self catering units have a small kitchenette, lounge area, seating outside, amply space to move around and a comfortable queen size bed to have a good nights rest.

The rooms I have stayed in have bathrooms with showers as well as a Victorian style bath with claw feet.

There is a breakfast option that provides you with a good breakfast before you leave to explore the Pongola and Zululand area.

While I have travelled here for business I have met foreigners using Pongola as a stop over to the Kruger Park and other to the KwaZulu-Natal South coast.

PS there is a splash pool to cool off from the hot weather

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My wife and I were certainly very amazed with this beautiful guest house in Pongola. Well decorated room with ample space, well designed and you had the feeling of being home and not your normal guest house. We will definitely visit Kastelein again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Just spent the night driving through but I am so happy with my stay. I chose a garden room, which was full of windows & felt like a studio apartment. Beautifully decorated, clawfoot tub, little kitchenette with dishes, microwave, & small frig. It also had a seating area to watch tv & table to eat. The breakfast (additional cost) was worth it because I wouldn't have known where to eat out nearby. Loved my stay!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent 1 night at Kastelein B&B ... A great place to stay .... Beautifully presented room with an eye for detail - it exceeded all expectation. A calm & secure property with numerous spaces to sit and relax and a plunge pool too. Breakfast was delicious. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple