Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
US$84
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/12/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$83
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/12/10
Orbitz.com
WyndhamUS$84
Lol.travelUS$102
All reviews room was clean would stay again great room great price great place to stay couch interstate chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

Hair dryer had a short in the cord
Had to program the TV
Hole in the wall only partially covered up
Housekeeping started knocking on doors at 7 am…instead of getting a list of those who have checked out.
You can hear conversations in the hallways “word for word” like they are standing right next to you. All for $90
NEVER AGAIN!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

When we first entered the room we killed 3 cockroaches immediately. I know it’s not the Holiday Inn, but there’s no excuse to be this nasty. The toilet had black mold, and curtains had cigarette burns or some kind of small holes. Room had a funky smell..I’m like okay, it’s only for one night, then when I seen the scorpion on the ceiling above the bed, I’m like h-LL NO!! I went to the front desk, and told the clerk, she said you’re in the desert, you’re going to have bugs no matter where you stay, and that she was used to it. Funny that I spent 8 days in Phoenix and didn’t see bugs in those rooms..Call me bougie, but I don’t care for bugs where I sleep…anyhow, She did give us another room, but I didn’t appreciate her condescending attitude. The second room had the same funky smell, but the AC barely worked, it was super uncomfortable, I asked for a fan and they brought us one. No roaches in the room, but there’s a few in the hallway. The entryway into the hallway from the outside was duct taped and didn’t require a key. They do accept pets and there weren’t many places in town that do, so you may want to consider driving a bit further to a town that has more to offer.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2021

I would not stay at another Super 8 motel again. They are long overdue for a major remodel or replacement. Kudos to Wyndham for milking the last few bucks out of this tired old chain of motels. There isn’t anything good to say about this chain. This may not be 200 letters, but you should quit while you’re ahead.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jhetri532612
Reviewed 26 June 2021

This was our first stop on a month long trip. We had stayed here before and we wanted to stay where we were happy with the accommodations. It was the right choice. Everything was what we expected it should be.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 June 2021

I made the reservation a couple weeks in advance and asked for a specific room. When we got there, it was ready for us. We have stayed here several times in the past and will in the future. The room was clean and spacious, desk clerk was friendly and helpful, breakfast was open again and everything went as planned.

Room tip: Not going to give out secret away.
Date of stay: April 2021