“More than we could have expected!”
other travellers have booked this property
Your introduction to the inside of 'Sunrise at the dOme' living room
Dining room that can seat up to 10 of your friends/family with the views. The view of dOme from the formal dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your introduction to the inside of 'Sunrise at the dOme' living room
Dining room that can seat up to 10 of your friends/family with the views.
The view of dOme from the formal dining room
Sunrise at the dOme
You enter through the teak doors
Two acres with a pasture and corral. You can bring your horse!
Entrance with the 38 foot beams
Beams continue inside. Wood stove and the wood is provided.
Entrance: secure gated property
Kitchen: granite, stainless steel. Everything you will need. I am a foodie!
Kitchen Bar
Kitchen is large
Dry Bar with all the glasses for your cocktail needs. Hallway to the back bedrooms, bathroom
Living room inside the dOme
Great entertaining space
Full size Sauna
Loft sleeps 4: queen and full (Euro lounge opens)
Living area in dome and steps to the loft
Steps to Loft
Separate stall shower with a view
Double sinks and a hot towel bar. Tub is a jacuzzi style.
Looking up in the dOme
King bed in the view room
Bedroom with a walk in closet. Robes await you. All rooms have the full mountain view.
Entrance area. Bench to change into slippers
Master Bedroom with a king bed
View from the Master Bedroom
Nicho in Master Bedroom
Slippers for you comfort
Washing Machine and Dryer
View of Property after a fresh snowfall
Every morning the Sunrise is different
Sunrise from the dining room window
Sunrise
Sunset Glow
The dOme home
Reflection in window
Summer View
Master Bathroom: two sinks, separate shower, two person tub.
Master Bathtub. Soak together.
Master suite Kitchenette
Original art throughout the home.
Afternoon Light in December. The view from the home.
New Decking and step system to get to the Sunset view spot on the property.
There are three art installations along the path up.
Art installation along the path.
The top deck with 360 degree views. Cocktail time during sunset!
The patio and covered porch outside the bedrooms.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
mikkicast...
Arlington, Texas
“More than we could have expected!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

From the very beginning of the rental process, I was pleased with our experience. The owner, Ellen, was the most friendly and accommodating owner I have ever dealt with.

We stayed in Sunrise at the dOme for a total of 3 nights. Ellen had thought of everything; from the house slippers at the door to the heated towel rack, no detail was missed. We felt right at home as soon as we arrived. There were a total of 8 people in our group - 2 married couples, 2 6-year-old boys, and 2 young men, and we were all very comfortable with the sleeping arrangements. There was more than enough room for additional bedding (air mattresses, etc.) if necessary.

The kitchen is fully outfitted with anything you would need to serve a nice meal or grab a quick snack before hitting the slopes. My husband grilled out steaks one night while I worked on all the fixings, and preparation could not have been easier in my own kitchen! We enjoyed our dinner in the 10-seat formal dining that overlooks the mountains.

It was so nice to have a space to come back to after being in the ski valley all day. The sauna was a wonderful bonus to warm up after a long day of skiing. Make sure to take time to turn out all the lights one night and gaze at the stars through the hexagonal skylight. We had such clear nights during our stay, it became a nightly event!

I cannot say enough good things about this vacation rental. If you have any questions, I would love to help you out!

We WILL be returning for another stay, but probably not soon enough!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Illinois
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
AZ
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
28 Jun 2013
Thank you Ana and Greg for picking my home for your Taos experience. I know there are many vacation rental options in Taos so confirming what I have written and shared about this special home on this website, allows others to book with confidence. Please think of me when you do return to Taos. I have two listings on Flipkey, this one #500431 and the adorable two bedroom/two bath unit at La Vida Feliz #149913 to choose from.
Enjoy the rest of your summer and remember that we have great skiing here in the winter !
With warmth,
Ellen
Albuquerque
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Arkansas
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing