Geiger's Camp - Motswari Private Game Reserve(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)
US$1 316
  • Breakfast included
Motswari Private Game Reserve(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$905
US$748
  • Breakfast included
Royal Legend Safari Lodge & Spa(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$752
  • Pool
Kambaku Safari Lodge(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)
US$836
SA Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Geiger's Camp(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)
US$984
SUN1 Pretoria(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$45
US$44
Tanda Tula Safari Camp(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)
  • Breakfast included
Simbavati River Lodge(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)
  • Pool
Simbavati Hilltop Lodge(Timbavati Private Nature Reserve)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshoneymoon suiteprivate poolsonny boyleopard hillsgame drivessafari experiencehot baththe managersfar exceeded my expectationsoutdoor showersitting areaboma dinnerwatering holeexceptional experiencelife changing experiencespent nightscape buffalo
Reviewed 17 May 2017

A friend and I just returned from a 4 day stay at Kings Camp. I read so many posts so my expectations were very high and they were exceeded. It truly was amazing from every point of view.........the accommodations were beautiful, the staff warm and friendly, the food delicious, It truly is like being part of a family and I didn't want to leave and looking forward to coming back.

The BEST part by far was the game drives. Donald, our tracker, could see things so far way we were constantly amazed. Al, our ranger, is my hero in so many respects. He pays attention to the details of what you say from small things like the tea you drink and my granddaughters name. He catered to my every whim and I had PLENTY of them!!! What I found the most moving was his love for the animals and nature. He was always sensitive to their needs above all else. I was moved to tears then and moved to tears now. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thank you everyone at Kings Camp for making my dream come true!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same and PERFECT
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We had a lovely four day stay at Kings Camp and were surprised with an upgrade to a honeymoon suite to celebrate our engagement. The entire staff were very welcoming and friendly and our team of guide/tracker Vicky and Albert made us feel like a family during each of our fantastic game drives.

Such a lovely stay, we look forward to returning one day soon x

Room Tip: We were in the honeymoon suite and the views from the pool were perfect!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
KingsCampManagement, General Manager at Kings Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Ivona
Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to have you visit us at Kings Camp. We would love to have you back someday!
Warm regards
Warren and Lisha

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Stayed at Kings Camp in May 2017. It was a once in a lifetime trip for us and it more than lived up to our hopes. The staff was friendly and helpful & the food was amazing, And what can I say our our guide and tracker ( Remember and Elvis)? They were the best. We saw all big 5 animals and more ! Everyday was something new and different.

Highly recommend !!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Your review of Kings Camp has brought joy to my team, thank you! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Take care
Warm regards
Warren, Lisha and the Kings Camp Team

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We stayed here 2 weeks ago and had a lovely 3 day visit in Kings Camp. Beautiful settings and lots of detail. Nice area with lots of game. Big herds of elephant and buffalo, lions, leopard, kudu, nyala, steenbok, hyenas, genets and lots of birds. A special thanks to Vicky, our guide, who made it possible for us to still make some beautiful camera shots despite our camera setbacks...And of course the lovely little birthday celebration that made my birthday extra special!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

It is always very rewarding as a team to read such lovely reviews on TA and we are very grateful. Thank you for choosing us as your safari experience in Africa. Take care and all the best.
Warmest regards
Warren, Lisha and the Kings Camp family

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days in November and this was definitely my favorite portion of the honeymoon by far - much more exciting than even cape town or the beach.
-it was family run by warren and his wife who were amazing, they live there with their family, and really succeed at making you feel special
-special welcome personalized cards, Champagne and a bath drawn when we arrived... Very special!!! even private dinner options with delicious food and bottles of wine overlooking the brush
-food was great mixture of vegetables, traditional bush fare and huge variety for every taste bud. even seafood for the wifey who doesn't eat lots of red meat.
-day was perfectly structured early morning snacks and drinks, morning drive, coffee mid-drive, decadent luncheon and a break to dip in the pool, workout at the gym or nap, and then afternoon drive with wine mid-drive followed by delicious dinner
-november is perfect time of year to go, NO bugs!, weather is nice, full staff at camps, and baby animals!!!
-we found that most staff members take holiday in December so Nov is perfect time to go
-saw the big 5!! Was amazing! We even saw the elusive leopard and tracked wild painted dogs <3
Special thanks to our Ranger, Cynet and Game Tracker, Sam who went out of their way to make each safari day unique and exciting!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
KingsCampManagement, General Manager at Kings Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Michelle
Thank you for the wonderful and thoughtful review of your stay at Kings Camp. It was an absolute pleasure to have you spend your honeymoon with us. We wish you many many years of happiness together in your married life and we would love to see you back again.
Warm Regards