All reviews endangered species elephant experience chef alex plunge pool every meal wild elephants game drives wine cellar the entire staff humbling experience dry river bed amazing experience special experience the reserve excellent care this wonderful place drive times
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Loved our experience at Jabulani! The interaction with the elephants is hard to put into words. It is something we will always remember. Very special!, our guide Dean was wonderful explaining so much about everything in the bush, not only the animal but birds, plants etc. Very interesting! Room, fabulous!
Thank you, for a amazing experience!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick N
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Camp Jabulani is the best place in the world.

They no longer offer Elephant backed Safaris.

My experience with the Camp Jabulani herd was unforgettable. I was able to watch them at one two different watering holes while I enjoyed sundowner drinks. I was at such close proximity to them that I could hardly breathe.

I watched them wake up in the morning and leave their specialized accommodation whilst I sipped my coffee.

In the afternoon I was taken on a bush walk where we came across the herd.

Being with the herd and their grooms at such close quarters whilst they do what Elephants do is the most relaxing and emotional experience.

I highly recommend Camp Jabulani to anyone who lives the African bush and Elephants.

The accommodation is incredibly luxurious. The food is some of the best I have ever eaten anywhere in the world. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

The game drives offer some of the very best game viewing experiences in Africa. The area is blessed with an abundance of species.

Camp Jabulani is conveniently situated very close to the tiny Hoedspruit Airport.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank meganjewelscarr
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Camp Jabulani is an exceptional bush experience and I would highly recommend it! All the staff is very friendly and helpful. The bush knowledge of the rangers is of the best I have encountered and really enjoyed the elephant interaction.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank P8887TArobinw
Reviewed 8 May 2017

One of the most impressive experiences of my life: the reserve, the service, food is delicious, etc. I strongly recommend it if you want to have a perfect wild experience in Africa and spend time in a oasis.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brunobelardo
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Camp Jabulani is an incredible lodge with very friendly and attentive staff and a beautiful property. The little touches they had shows how much they care about the customer experience. We had a rental car and they returned it to us washed with water and brownies inside for the ride back to the airport! Plus the elephant interactions is really cool as you get to learn about the elephants and the history of the camp which is so interesting and fun. Overall an incredible experience and if you're able to visit, I'd highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple