Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews viva safaris day safari sunset drive bush walk orpen gate the breakfast area guest house animal rehabilitation center hakuna matata kruger national park balule reserve mosquito net blyde river canyon the kitchen staff tree house wonderful experience african bush
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2023

We booked a 5 day safari at tremisana lodge and it was the most amazing experience, the days were well planned right from the start of the trip when we were picked up from the airport. My favourite activity was the thrilling bush walk and the sunset drive in Balule. I would definitely recommend tremisana and will be going back to try out the tree lodge

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
G M, General Manager at Tremisana Game Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2023

Hi Sadiyya

Thanks for an equally amazing review.
We are grateful for your appreciation of the planning and organization of your safari package.
It is pleasing to receive feedback in respect of which activities were most appreciated and we thank you for describing the Bush Walk and Sunset Drive as " thrilling".

We look forward to showing you the rustic natural beauty of our Treehouse Lodge - see you soon !

Be well

Reviewed 18 October 2023

I had the most fantastic experience with a warm welcome and continued hospitality!
The meals were rustic but wholesome, healthy, and tasty!
The accommodation was clean and everything was provided including a fridge and kettle and towels.
I used the swimming pool and although small, was great to cool off in between drives.
The trackers/guides had a wealth of knowledge and expertise regarding the wildlife and environment. Everyone had a great sense of humour and it was a happy place to be!
The Safari drives were plentiful and I experienced a variety of wild animals including the white Rhino, Elephants, Giraffes and many more!
I would recommend this safari experience to anyone!
From a very happy UK lady!

Room tip: Have patience
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi SallyAnn

Thanks for an equally great review.

We are pleased to read that you appreciated our hospitality and food.
Thanks for you positive comment about our happy staff - they appreciate your noting their expertise.
It is wonderful that you had good wildlife sightings and we are happy to receive such a lovely recommendation from "a very happy UK lady !"

Be well

Reviewed 5 October 2023

My stay was Tremisana was absolutely perfect. From the food to the staff to all the wildlife we saw, I don’t have one negative thing to say. As a female solo traveler I was hesitant to book this trip but I’m so glad I did. I was picked up and dropped off right from my hotel/airport, always felt safe. I met so many great people along the way. Only negative thing is I wish I stayed longer than the 4 day safari.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi there

Thanks for an excellent review.

We are thrilled to know that your safari experience with Viva Safaris was "absolutely perfect".

It is good to know that as a solo female traveler you felt safe at all times - there is a lot of merit in our commitment to collect and drop you off from your hotel/ hostel/ airport.

Thanks for your appreciation of our food, staff and wildlife.

Please do stay for a longer period next time.

Reviewed 25 September 2023

The guides were very knowledgeable- especially Rocky, who did his best to ensure that we saw all the big 5s. Overall, a clean budget friendly lodge with friendly staff. Aside from the basic drives, we enjoyed the picnic by the river & the walking tour. Do visit & ask for Rocky!

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
G M, General Manager at Tremisana Game Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2023

Hi there

Thanks for an equally wholesome review.

We thank you for your appreciation of Tremisana as a clean, friendly, affordable and unpretentious venue.

Thanks for your recommendation and wonderful praise of Rocky - he is swelling ever bigger with well deserved pride.

Reviewed 9 July 2023 via mobile

Just spent 5 days at tremisana game lodge.i had a great time with viva safaris as well.it was very well organised 5 days,you knew everyday what was planned.really nice comfort food,with great people from all different nationalities.my opinion the game drives in balule I enjoyed more cause you can go off rd to look at animals.ide like to thank the young lady in reception,im sorry I forgot your name,also victor,George,smiley,Andy and lucky thanks for the tunes in the car both ways.anyone I have forgot im sorry,you were all great,warm friendly smiling and great company.plan to return next year.keep up the great work regards Mr Brian from australia.

Room tip: Enjoy every moment.
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
G M, General Manager at Tremisana Game Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2023

Hi Brian

Thanks for one of our greatest reviews posted this month.
We warmly acknowledge your appreciation of our organization of your safari package.
Thanks for mentioning our staff by name.

The adjectives," great, warm, friendly, smiling " says all that needs be said about our amazing staff.

Hope to see you next year.