We celebrated part of our honeymoon at Tintswalo and it surely turned out to be the highlight of our trip! Everything was spectacular from the get-go, from gorgeously laid out sunset drinks in the bush to the exciting game drives. Service was excellent, from the wait staff, housekeeping, to the reception and of course our knowledgeable ranger and tracker, Andrew and Pardon, who really went out of their way to make sure we spotted the big 5 and more! The rooms are also super luxurious and has everything you could think of, complete with charming colonial-style interiors. As an extra memorable touch, the little surprises the staff threw in really made our honeymoon all that more special.
There are a plethora of safaris out there but we couldn't be happier with our choice to stay at Tintswalo. The size of the lodge (taking only up to 22 guests) and game drives (max 6 per drive) really makes the service here that much more personalised. Further being a private reserve that forms part of greater Kruger really means that the variety of game is top notch. And the animals came right up to our lodge!
We can't thank the whole team enough for such a wonderful stay, we would love to return for another stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park