The entire experience was fantastic. From the initial welcome until our departure all of the staff do their utmost to ensure everything goes smoothly. They are very friendly and attentive. When I had a request it was followed up and actioned without needing to continually remind a staff member.
The food is good, but do not expect Michelin Star dining. To me the food is a necessity, and it is very good. We benefited from the Virtuoso experience which included all wines, and we very much enjoyed the excellent quality top-shelf South African wines.
The overall experience, and in particular the twice daily game drives, are the most important elements. Our guide (and his tracker) were outstanding. They were continually able to spot animals which at most times I would not have been able to spot. It makes the safari experience so much more valuable when you not only see the "Big Five", but we also got to see lion cubs (rare), 2-week old baby lion cubs (very rare), and wild dog (also rare).
I have no hesitation in recommending Tintswalo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park