My husband and I went to Tintswalo as one of our stops for our honeymoon. And let me tell you, it was an experience of a life time. The food, service and hospitality left an everlasting impression. Our guide Andrew, and spotter,Simon, were not only very knowledgeable but friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this lodge to anyone who wants great food, friendly service, and great gaming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park