Wow! Tinswalo certainly gave us the adventure of a lifetime, absolutely blown away! Starting our experience we flew in to them on a bush plane and were met by Guide Dave and Tracker Eric with Champagne, nice start, which only got better! It has such a great feel about the place. Every member of staff were exceptional and nothing was a problem. Food was fab, service (Sharmaine was a gem) exceptional. Room, upgraded to honeymoon suite, was exquisitely appointed with plunge pool, and perfect privacy. In all honesty we thought it might have been a bit sterile at first due to its exclusivity but this was not the case. The highlight of course were the animals, and we were immersed from beginning to end. Our Guide, Dave, truly made our trip with his incredible knowledge, and strove to give us the best experience possible (he did!). Thank you, thank you, thank you Tintswalo team, in particular, Dave, Tanya, Eric, Simone, Sharmaine, Emma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park