“Amazing Experience”

Review of Touch of Sante Fe

Welcome home to Touch of Santa Fe
Front view of the cabin Covered, paved parking
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front view of the cabin
Covered, paved parking
Looking into the living room from the front door
Additional view of living room
Full view of living room
Additional, closer view of living room
Another view of the living room looking toward the front door and kitchen (to the left)
Dining area with kitchen off to the left
Looking toward the living room from the kitchen with the dining area to the right
Looking into the kitchen with bar top area
Bar top area looking into the kitchen
Master Suite
This room features a king size bed
Master bath
The master bath features a walk in shower
Guest bedroom
This guest room features a king size bed and a flat screen tv
Guest bath with walk in shower
Back Deck
Private hot tub on back deck with seating for 2 at the patio table
An additional view of the hot tub looking out into the yard
Looking toward the cabin from the far side of the deck.
Looking at the deck from the yard
A view of the cabin from the road
View of the cabin as you pull into the drive
Approaching the cabin from the road
Thanks for visiting us at Touch of Santa Fe, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jm92056
San Diego, California
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in May 2018

When I booked this vacation, I was looking for tranquility and time with the family. This was perfect! The very next morning there was 11 deers eating outside the back gate. The view was breathtaking all the way around. Everything was operational from the TV to the grill and Hot Tub. My family and I had a blast! It has a nearby Albertsons and Walmart just in case you need or forget something for the grill out. I will definitely be looking at booking this for our next vacation!

Bexs R
“Beautiful, cozy cabin”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this cabin for a getaway for my Birthday. The pictures on the website do not give this beautiful cabin justice. You have to see it. Decorated beautiful, cozy, and most importantly super clean! Home away from home feel. It has all the essentials you need. The beds are super comfy, the fireplace is lovely, and the balcony is such a peaceful place. We didn't use the hot tub but definitely my next stay we will use it. We also had the opportunity to feed the deer. The cabin is easy to find and is close to everything around Ruidoso. We had an awesome stay. Relaxed to face the world. I definitely would recommend this cabin.

Arianaenc...
Austin, Texas
“Comfy and Cozy Getaway!”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and my family came for Christmas break and we had a wonderful time!! The Christmas tree and decorations were a huge welcoming and made our holiday as a family so much better and comfortable. The hot tub is a huge plus and we relaxed in it the entire time we were here! So peaceful being surrounded by trees and watching the deer pass by to eat some food the owner provided for us. Overall it was the perfect location for my family and will definitely be coming back!:)

Vdelaf
El Paso, Texas
“Awesome cabin!! Just perfect!!!!”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This is my first time in Ruidoso in a long time. I rented this cabin based on the reviews so I decided to give it a try. The cabin was perfect, very cozy and clean!, We had a great time! We will stay here again, definitely!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sandraama...
Tokyo, Japan
“Perfect gateway cabin!!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed at this awesome cabin on June. The location was perfect as well as the cabin. The kitchen is fully stock you almost feel you are in your own home! Lol! I strongly recommend this cabin. We had small children and the cabin is child friendly as they had a blast being outside, feeding the deers ( a big plus) they loved it, and the jacuzzi is awesome! We will return!! Thanks Hummingbird staff for being really helpful. We will definitely be back to this cabin next summer!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jul 2017
We are so excited you and the children had a great stay! It certainly is fun when the deer visit, and sometimes the Elk do as well. We hope to see you again next summer!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing