“Great beer and food”
Review of Hidden Tap

Hidden Tap
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We came here twice- once when they only had beer and once when they were serving food. On Tuesdays and some other days of the week, they just have beer and wine, so call ahead if you want food. We were told they would have food on Thursday so we came back because the Paint it Black stout was definitely worth another trip. Their menu is quite different from most beer places. They have small bites of sliders, mac & cheese, & fries, or the main menu has appetizers like artichoke spinach dip, fancy fries with truffle oil or lobster, salad, soup; then there are sandwiches like turkey/Swiss, Italian sub, an amazing grilled cheese with pesto, pulled pork; and then dinners like salmon, chicken, bison burger, plus other stuff I can’t remember. Lots of purple chips are served on the side for the sandwiches. The grilled cheese was $13, and honestly my husband & I could have split one sandwich it was so big.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great place to grab a bite to eat right off the main drag in downtown Ruidoso! Everything on the menu is super fresh and tastes amazing! They have tons of local beers on tap, you could try a new one every time you visit and still not try them all! The Lobster Ravioli is to die for! You won't regret ordering anything here. I also heard that they purchased the Mexican restaurant that used to be "Lucy's"?? I think above them and should be expanding soon! Can't wait to go back and check the new space out. Definitely one of our "have-to-go" places when we are visiting Ruidoso!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My son and I stopped in for lunch on a Sunday and both of us had the chicken shawarma.....absolutely wonderful! Their beer selection is one of the best in town. We really enjoyed eating here and would come again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and kids (2 years old and 6 months old) stumbled upon this place while searching for somewhere to eat since everything else around was closed. First off, everything on the beer menu is a local craft beer, but they have such a wide variety that there will be something to suit your taste. While I don’t normally bring my kids into bars, this place was different. It was a quiet atmosphere with plenty of board games and arcade games to entertain. They also make some killer brisket nachos.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

With around 30 beers on tap, Hidden Tap boasts an amazing selection of New Mexico craft beers. Their flights make it fun to explore. The atmosphere is very laid back, the theme and the swag are fun. There's plenty to do while enjoying tasty brews, too: oversized Janga, arcade games, sports on the screens, Pandora playing good music, friendly bartenders to shoot the breeze with. We've watched Hidden Tap grow and expand since its inception and couldn't be happier. Now they offer food that sounds great, but haven't tried it yet personally.

Been to Hidden Tap? Share your experiences!