US$159
US$86
US$86
US$78
TripAdvisor
Raton's Peak Inn(Raton)(Great Value!)
US$61
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolrestaurant barinside doorbeautiful hotelnew mexicotile floorspancakesgreat restaurantbreakfast buffetgift shopon site restaurantcomfortable bedsparking lotpleasant surprisegreat place to staydefinitely stay here againking suite
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This doesn’t look like much more than your average renovated motel on the outside... but it is like a geode!!!! I’m picky about clean and the first thing I noticed is the tastefully updated room was fresh and clean. Then ... I saw the second door... which opens onto a beautiful courtyard and indoor, heated, saltwater pool!!!! The breakfast was wonderful, and the staff and management friendly and attentive. Soon after check in we received a phone call asking how are room was and if we needed anything! Well done. We stayed in a different hotel our first time through Raton and I was nervous when it was full but I’m so glad we ended up here!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This place is smashingly great! My family felt well rested after the cleanest room (THANKS HOUSEKEEPING)and best breakfast (THANK YOU LADIES in the dining area). Breakfast manager runs a tight ship. The fresh fruit options made my morning, my husband looked forward to tacos and was not disappointed. The children enjoyed hot cocoa & the plentiful buffet options. The decor and upscale feel would surprise you to know this hav. We never wanted to leave.I will recommend this place to EVERYONE!!! Wish I could give this a 10☆.
Don't lose the chance to have breakfat with the breath taking view.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Comfortable property...easy to navigate...restaurant on site...excellent check-in staff and rooms were clean and well-maintained. Pool was warm and inside a large indoor courtyard. Grandkids loved this place. Dinner was very good....beef brisket...chicken-fried steak...salmon and gigantic burger. Good fries. Waitress was helpful and very friendly but the restaurant was very busy. They kept up fairly well. Breakfast was buffet style and seemed similar to most chains. We were told they cooked to order pancakes but never saw that offered. Three small recommendations: Breakfast to 10 a.m. plz....hot tub would be great....pool should stay open to 10.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Colorado. It’s a really nice hotel with a neat courtyard right in the middle and a huge pool. The kids really enjoyed staying here. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kassiep87
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were courteous and the breakfast buffet was great! I did not particularly care for the entrance from the outside...felt motel-like, not hotel-like. The pool was excellent! My kids enjoyed it being saltwater.

1  Thank Abi H