All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffbadlands grillgreen chiliroom was cleaneasy accesswafflesnew mexicocomplimentary breakfastoff the highwaygreat place to stayafter a long daygreat stopgrand canyonlong drivestaff was friendlydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn-West last night while traveling to Colorado. The hotel is conveniently located right off I 40. I checked in on -line so everything was ready for us when we arrived. A quick smile and greeting from the front desk attendant (with the added pleasure of fresh baked cookies), and we headed to the room we had already chosen. It was immaculate and spacious, and we found the bed and pillows very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed the hot free breakfast in the morning: scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, bagels, fresh fruit and much more. The dining area was kept clean and constantly restocked. I felt almost as if my Italian mother was there, wiping down counters and refilling the food trays!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan R
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while on a road trip. Everything was clean and updated. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Used the laundry facilities while there and they were in good working order. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pam J
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Rooms have dated decor but are clean. Breakfast staff was very kind and helpful. Food waa good also. The only problem I had was that when asked for an extra bottle of water on arrival, I was refused. Not how a Silver Hhonors member should be treated

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Roshan S
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This location is West of town right off I40. We came in late and this was a nice quiet location. Gas stations nearby, but not much for restaurants, but within 5 mins you can find all you need. These rooms were very clean, nice beds and pillows, microwave, fridge, coffee pot. Check in was super fast and staff friendly. Breakfast was good with cold items as well as waffles, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, green chili, and the area/lobby was very tidy. We paid $84 per night per room on a weeknight which was even better!! Would highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling back from San Diego and needed a place to crash for the night. The room was acceptably clean, quiet, and no threatening character about. The price was fair and we took off the next morning. The gas station across the freeway was a a little dodgy. I think there were issues with drinking employees. My only insight is Walmart (I know, yuk, but it’s reliable like McDonalds), food, coffee, etc. are not close by. We would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple