See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had my 80+ year mother-in-law and so we reserved a handicap room and then called the week before we arrived to verify we would have a downstairs room. They said no problem, it was all reserved, but when we got there they had given all the downstairs rooms to a large party that was full of young families and kids. They said there was nothing they could do, and if we didn't like it they would give us our money back and we could stay some where else, but there were no other rooms available in town. Therefore we had to stay here and help my mother-in-law up steep, narrow stairs.

Breakfast was very minimal...one of the worst I have had.

Prices were jacked way high for Old Fort Days....almost double their norm.

Rooms were as expected for a Super 8.

Will not stay at again, unless there is a dire emergency.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Disgusting room, it smelled horrible, the room was filthy.
I do not recommend this hotel at all. As a matter of fact, I will not stay at any Wyndham property ever, what a gross experience.
Yuck!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I was traveling for work, and this was the best location. It was clean enough, and I slept fine. It would not be my first choice, but it works in a pinch. Breakfast was spartan, but that is probably normal for a Super 8. I would stay again, but I wouldn't go out of my way.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business