“The age old New Mex question "Red or Green?"”
Review of Si Senor

Si Senor
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We needed to get our New Mex food fix as we passed through the area headed to Durango. So, we took a short side trip to Farmington to try Si Senor. The Monday lunch special was flautus. The restaurant serves two types of salsa with their chips; a very good traditional red and a white salsa, which to me was a little strange. The white salsa tasted like a combination of yogurt and buttermilk ranch dressing. We tried the red and green chili on the flautas; both were good, but a little more on the food would have been better. The beef in the flautas was great; lean and very spicy! The beans and rice was average at best. The meal came with a generous portion of guacamole! Service was a little slow even though we were there after the lunch crowd had cleared out.The food was good, but we have had better.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the posole which was yummy. Which I live in San Antonio, TX now and haven't found good posole here, yet. Husband had the cheese enchiladas and he was satisfied and rubbed his belly when he was done. Son had quesadillas and was very happy as well. Then finished it off with a delicious and hot sopapilla, yummy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is absolutely awesome food. The salsas, tortillas, green chili, sopapillas...all were so good and service was too. I will say that if you do not handle spicy foods well, then do not get green chili. BUT it is outstanding good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've eaten at Si Senors many times through the years and never been disappointed with their food or service. They're portions are good as well as their flavors. I think the prices are a little high but that won't keep me from coming back.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent Mexican food. Loved the spicy white salsa (has secret
ingredients so they don’t give out the recipe).

I had the cheese enchiladas (my “go-to” for first time Mexican food). I was very satisfied with my choice.

Daughter enjoyed her cheese quesadilla and my son ate so many mini-sopapillas because he ordered them with his meal and he didn’t realize we get complimentary ones ate the end.

I don’t think he’s had a sopapilla in the last year so I think he might be cured of ECC (excessive carb consumption).