Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$135
US$126
Hampton.com
US$110
US$106
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewstv channelsnice roomwafflesenjoyed my staybed was comfortablestay there againcountedcaulksloppyproteinattendantsinkcleanlinessdrivinghighway
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stay in this hotel ALOT!!! Love staying here and the distance to the ball fields is good. However our last stay was horrible. We were put in a room that the AC was making a horrible noise. We called to get another room and she almost didn't give us another one. She said the manager was coming to look at it and as we were leaving the manager asked how many ppl were in our room. We said 2 and went to our new room. Then they called the room and didn't say anything and called my cell and I missed the call. I called back and he asked me again how many ppl were in my room I again said 2. Maybe he should concentrate on his defective AC and other ppl breaking rules!! I'm considering not staying here again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We spent a long night in a crummy room. From the outside it looks ok, but beware! The hotel was posted “non-smoking “ but it smelled so strongly of cigarette smoke that you would swear that someone was smoking in the same room. The sheets/towels looked clean however the room looked liked it hadn’t really been cleaned in a while. There were dead flies in the room also. There was a mousetrap outside our neighbors’ room as well as some kind of animal poop that we saw in the morning. If we hadn’t been so tired we would have asked for our money back and drove on. I would definitely not recommend EVER staying here, even if it means sleeping in the car.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Our room was pretty good, fairly clean, and the beds were decent. This is a drive up to your door so that is a plus but there's a large curb you have to step over to get in . . . no big deal.
I thought breakfast would be better though. Not one ounce of protein other than milk or maybe the peanut butter for your toast. Other reviews mentioned biscuits and gravy, but it's just white gravy . . . Like plain old flour and water. So, we drove over to IHOP. Room was average value was average so, I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I did not fees safe here and there was only one outlet in the bathroom...suspended to support the mini-fridge, coffee maker and your electronics. Cleanliness was a joke. I used toilet paper since there was no kleenex to wipe the grit from the desk and table. I did not sit in the chair...it was badly stained....and then, out of the corner of my eye I saw movement on the bathroom counter....roach!!!! I am done. visible dust behind the nightstand and God knows what on the light switches. Heed my advice....find somewhere else to stay.

Room Tip: Pretty empty...bring Lysol and wipe everything down.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Rooms have microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The king size bed suite has a jacuzzi tub. The continental style breakfast has hot meal options such as waffles and biscuits and gravy. Juice and coffee. Coffee is 24 hours.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple