US$119
US$129
US$122
US$165
Elkhorn Lodge Chama(Chama)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$158
San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
US$134
US$130
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
US$110
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Pagosa Springs)
US$190
QualityInn
US$62
US$52
High Country Lodge & Cabins(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$151
All reviewsbreakfast roomsunken tubsausage biscuitsgreat place to staytwo queen bedsgreat rateoutside patiowould stay here againgreat roomrooms are spaciousbig roomhunting tripowners are greatthree nightsair conditionerother guestskip
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

2nd time we have stayed here. Rooms are spacious and cozy. Our group of six spent a lot of time in the breakfast room visiting. Owners are great, friendly and you feel like you are visiting friends. Highly recommend for groups and those riding the Cumbres and Toltec train.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We had the honeymoon suite #3. Very large, nicely furnished room. Comfortable bed.It had an air conditioner.Used it at first but did not need it later on as we could open the windows. Nice patio in back to sit outside. Sunken tub in bathroom was nice but would be better for younger couple as we were in our 60's and has no safety bars.Breakfast was mostly packaged and ready made but it was good. Subway restaurant is walking distance. On main road. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I miss living there. So much of it looks different but I still remember the feeling of each place as if I was standing in the pictures. Curious to know what the big dinning room looks like. Oh and the kitchen too. My room used to be the three big windows in the front. U can tell that’s different. As tears run down my face and wishing that I would just awake like nothing has changed. I think to myself THATS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE

Room Tip: Each room was built with a different type of wood. We called one room The Knotty Pine Room. Next to it is The Spruce Room.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I arrived late without a reservation. The host lady was very nice and accommodating. Gave me a quick tour and a good food recommendation. This was in the off season and a lot of places were closed. The room was great. clean, warm, and the coffee & food in the morning was just right. This was a nice surprise. It is family owned and run, a ma & Pa type place. not like any franchise chain, enjoyed the short stay very much.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Stayed here for our hunting trip in November, Terri was the best and a sweetheart. Rooms were clean and comfortable, hot coffee was available by 4:30 AM with a nice selection of pastries, cereal, muffins and bagels which were available all day long. Great indoor and outdoor areas to visit with other guests if you choose to do so.
Don't forget to say hi to Bacon if you are on the outside patio.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends