All reviews six flags dunkin donuts room was clean mcguire afb some tlc the air conditioner worked great renovation
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Pictures do no match the location. Pictures are old, the location looks run down. The pool stairs did not have a rail entering into the pool. They were also slippery, like a layer of slime coated them. Room was ok. Great location for us military families needing to enter post.

Room Tip: Its just for sleeping. Bathroom was a little snug. Could use a nice air freshener.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I won't be return. Not clean. Pool was "slimy" per the kids. Very run down. Not enough towels to supply the hotel. Sheets had stains. Shower was gross. Heavy odor of mens cologne as if to cover for other smells. Ice machine produced ice with bugs in it. Ew!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Noisey neighbors yelling slamming doors all hours of the morning .constant traffic outside our window.there was no checkout courtesy call .they called a half an hour late.which also had me miss the free breakfast

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I was dropping my son off for military duty at Ft. Dix. The front gate was literally walking distance from the hotel. We just needed an overnight stay. The room was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated. A/C and TV worked fine. The front desk staff was friendly. The breakfast waffles were awesome and breakfast was included. I would recommend this hotel for a reasonably priced stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wrightstown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our services and amenities. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We're glad you had a great time with us and We can't wait to give you another five star experience!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Worst hotel, staff, cleanliness or safety of any hotel. It is preferable to stay much farther away than to stay in this hotel. Avoid at all costs. I feel REQUIRED to change my business travel in order to limit stay to one night.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wrightstown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly
and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping
and maintenance staff. . I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.