““Very simply, very easy, just Excellent””
Review of Heaven's Kitchen

Heaven's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Berat
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I find this place very familiar and with a lot of choices, fast food and restaurant. English Menu and the staff speak very good english. WiFi free to a comfortable chairs. I feelt very relaxing! The food were delicious! High recommended!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and asked the difference between a gyro and a souvlaki and they said nothing really (even though one was 150 lek and the other 200)...but then told us they were out of souvlakis but we could have a gyro!!! So we ordered two gyros but were very disappointed as it was mainly just some chips and not much else...only a few scraps of meat. Certainly would not recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Came here recently for lunch. Got a souvlaki which was veg in pitta. Food is nice and made quickly, there are places to sit as well. Cheap price and some vegetarian options available.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Ate a couple of meals here. Tried the pork gyros mixed salad with feta chicken calzone
Beer was icy cold and the servings generous. Both time enjoyed my food.
Upstairs in a "grotto/cave" like setting there's tables and chairs to enjoy your food. They also serve pizza and pasta.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Was my firts time in Berat and I was looking for one restaurant to eat and Heavens Kitchen was the best choice. Me and my husband camed here three times and we tried different foods. The best food was pizza with chicken fillet and gyros on plate. Everthing to this place was fresh and very fast. I will back again!