Park Ridge Marriott(Park Ridge)
US$183
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Courtyard Montvale(Montvale)
US$165
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$196
US$172
Hilton.com
Residence Inn Saddle River(Saddle River)
US$194
US$182
US$120
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
US$164
Hampton.com
US$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$130
US$126
All reviewsthe executive loungefamily weddingnice hoteltennis courtsoutdoor poolbergen countyfitness centerbusiness hotelbusiness tripthe entire staffnew jerseyhotel restaurantdianaballroomrefrigeratorshuttlenyc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is in a quiet area, it is very peaceful and not congested. The hotel is very clean and the ground are beautiful. Rooms are typical hotel rooms but clean and comfortable. But, the staff and service I feel rivals many 4 star hotels luxury hotels. People are friendly and very hard working. Over all one of my best hotels stay in a while!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mary M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear afujio808,
Thank you very much for the 5 star rating! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our property! We are delighted that you liked the location, grounds, guest room, and that you found our team members friendly and hard working! We appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location was good for my meeting. The grounds are really nice and there is a big lobby area which was great for our pre-meeting planning session.
My average review is because of three issues:
1. I checked in at 1:40 am. I got to my room and the a/c was off. The room temp was 77 degrees.
2. The alarm clock hasn’t been reset from the previous guest and it went off at 6am.
3. Housekeeping knocked on my door at 8:15 am, just as I had gotten back to sleep.
I reported these on checkout and they gave me extra Honors points.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Greg P,
On behalf of our entire team, I am so disappointed that your otherwise good stay was made less enjoyable due to those unfortunate issues you mentioned in your review. It is our #1 priority to ensure that each of our guests enjoy a comfortable night’s rest while visiting with us. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a perfect stay. Wishing you a great summer and happy travels.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Drove from Louisville to New Jersey for a work training class, got in late had to be early for training. At 1 a.m. my air condition in my room went out I called the front desk at around 2:30 a.m. they sent someone to my room to try and fix the issue. They where unable to fix my air, around 3:00 a.m. they moved me to another room. The next morning at around 6 a.m. I went to the front desk and was advised I would be called by a manger before 5p.m.. I never got a call so two days later I went back to the front desk and was told there is nothing they could do for me. Bad customer service will not stay here the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Mary M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Mr. Stuber,

We apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience. Your disappointment is ours as well. If you have a moment and would like to discuss the situation please call the hotel and ask for extension 4018 to reach the executive office, between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Providing comfort and convenience to our guests are top priorities for us and we apologize for not meeting the expectations. Your feedback can help us make decisions for improvements. We wish you safe and happy travels always.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel was barely booked yet they gave me a room as far removed from the lobby/amenities as geographically possible. The elevator was a 10 minute walk from the front desk and my hotel room was in the sub-level of the hotel! Bathroom didn't look clean. Coffee bar was only open from 6-10 AM; the hotel food was sub-par; the

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mary M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear tscarito,
We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your disappointment is ours as well. Your review has been shared with our management team so that the situation can be reviewed and improvements can be made.
Thank you.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had a weekend away for a family wedding. Our family sent the Hilton info with the invitation. The grounds and lobby are pretty, the staff is friendly but it’s lacking something. First the positives- they have 2 pools (indoor and outdoor). Outside pool wasn’t heated but that was OK. It was hot out. Negatives- their restaurant wasn’t open Fri night because of a prom. Ok- we had Panera nearby. The problem I had was the lack of room service. They only knocked on the door at 5pm when we were getting dressed for the wedding & then again 9am of our checkout day. Too late, right? You just don’t expect this from a Hilton hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mary M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Honeyoats,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our property, grounds, facilities and staff. We apologize for not meeting your expectations with the servicing of your guest room. The entire management team is aware of your review and we appreciate your feedback so that possible improvements can be considered. We wish you safe and happy travels always!