“"Walkin firstimer family HOKADA "”

Cafe Noelle - SM CLARK
Ranked #22 of 459 Restaurants in Angeles City
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Cafe Noelle is a casual dining restaurant that is open for lunch, dinner, dessert and coffee. We invite you at the cafe to linger over the charm of a great dining experience where you will feel the warmth and cheer of the holidays the whole year through. We look forward to serving you soon!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time to go here in cafe noelle if you are the inside of cafe if you will see the background everyday christmas and very nice ambience . And i went there first time i eat there then ill expect the service is big but it's okay . Becoz i've tasted the food is worth the cost you paid for "HMmmm" its okay here actually ( smile) and also the staff is good very energetic good looking always smiling and friendly to the costumer , The manager its very smart and talkative and also the black beauty girl she is very friendly to the costumers i am noticing . Is not only for the ambience is better also the food is good quality. The service flow is cool . So that my mrs she decided before ill go back in japan we will come back again in cafe ;)

Ill enjoy the pastas,maindishes ,starters,salads, cakes...
-I believe and enjoy the food service and relaxing ambience cafe ........

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If your passing in Pampanga and would love to eat and explore some restaurants,I suggest that you SKIP Cafe Noelle in SM Clark Pampanga. I had a BAD experience with how they serve their food. Imagine It took us 50 minutes to wait for our food for 2 starters and 1 main dish. We had to follow up our orders for the 4th time but the manager Ms Tess was not attentive at all. So In the end i decided to cancel the pasta and paid the rest of our orders. I do not recommend this restaurant if your in the area even it was rated by Trip Advisor Excellent. I think it should be rated as one of the Terrible and Poor Service in the food industry. - Antonio

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Always passed by Cafe Nolle but never stopped inside. The other day I decided to give it a chance. I was very happy I did. This might be my new favorite place to dine. They have a big selection of teas and very tasty pasta. I will return to try other dishes.

4  Thank DannyBlahz
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We went here due to the good reviews that it has on Tripadvisor. The nachos were ok, they could do with the beef being not so dry. The roast beef was very good, although, possibly too tender. Staff were nice, but typical Philippine, did not clear the plates away until after we had finished the meal and had the bill. They seem not to understand that customers do not want a table full of finished plates. We may of had a desert if we had not had a table full of clutter. Sorry to be rude but it would be so much better for companies to employ less useless staff and employ capable staff! Quality over quantity.
Overall the food was good and we will be going back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

It feels like Christmas all year round in Café Noelle. It's a hideout from a stressful day. Love the cake and pasta and add the frapp from the list and that satisfy my sweet tooth plus you have friends to chitchat with while listening to a relaxing music...ahhh perfection!! You will surely Love it!

2  Thank sweetiya08