“clean and well presented”
Review of Ola La Cafe

Ola La Cafe
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Mawlamyine
Reviewed 3 April 2017

good clean pastry shop with great selections with drink's or juices also.i brought from here many times

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, I decided to visit the place. But when I got there around 10.30, the place was closed, and the guy who was arranging tables inside told me that they are opening at 3pm. I wanted some breakfast and a coffee, and first he directed me to a place near by. But since they didn't have coffee and I was really craving one, he said that he will make one for me nevertheless. I got a cappucino, which had a little bit too much milk, but I wanted it anyway. The guy asked me then if I want some French fries, so he made a plate for me. Then he offered a cup of tea, and I ended up spending a couple of hours. How often would someone open the place just to me? So for the special treatment and the good feeling, I am giving it a 4.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

It's a bit hard to find a full bar in Mawlamyine, or a bar tender who knows how to mix drinks. This is a friendly spot across from the river. They have live music later.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Enjoyed some Yoma beer here which is brewed by Carlsberg and enjoyed a nice pizza too though it was a bit stodgy.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We only went to Olala cafe for drinks as my mum was craving a decent coffee. She ordered a cappuccino which she found dreadful and she ended up not drinking it.
I ordered a dragon fruit juice as they hardly had any fresh juices and it did not taste great. The glass was also very dirty with a big stash a black dirt in one of the glass's cavities behind the handle (inside the glass).
I wouldn't recommend it overall but we might have been unlucky.

Date of visit: January 2017