“A good stop for lunch or drink”
Review of Coffee Love

Coffee Love
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Coming back by motorbike from Win Sein Buddhas, on the main road toward Mawlamyne we stopped there for a quick lunch.We had fresh fruits juices, korean rice roll and sandwich. Everything was good. Only one small regret, no terrasse with shadow:(

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I've been told here they have good coffee alternative of delifran and my city. so i went there for a coffee and some bread. coffee are good but i wish to have my burger and pizza made to order than ready made one. however it's consider acceptable considering with their price.

1  Thank kthanapoj
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We went there as an alternetive for "city cafe" and we were not dissapointed. Good coffee and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I have great experience in mawlamying .i love this place great service great coffee and lovely coffee art . I just come for business trip to mawlamying .i found this place.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Having been to Mawlamyine a few times due to work, we were delighted to find a new restaurant although its location is not by the river. Its airconditioned which is nice especially during the hot season. I had a green tea served in a tiny cup which wasn't a good value. So coconuts are most welcome. We tried the pizza but it was a bit doughy. The other food on display was ok if only they could make it look more appetising. But hey, beggars can't be choosers when you're in Mawlamyine, unless you go for rice. Most important for travellers, they do have wifi.

2  Thank CTinator