All reviews manta point coral reef czech volcano sea bali shore spa turtles wreck diving waves villa paradise garden
Reviewed 27 April 2018

After spending two weeks in Bali we (me, my wife and two kids 8 monts and 5,5 years) decided to visit a place that is beeing operated by czech management to see personally what they have built up.

We did not feel at the Relax Bali comfortable and welcome since we arrived (and stayed 4 nights).

This place has a beautiful property (nice villas, coral reef in front of the resort, a volcano in the back), great swimming pool, many activities, but… System and communication are just not working properly. Employees do not work with passion and love. They do not smile, do not welcome / greet you… This is not Bali, unfortunately...

This resort has no beach. Access to the sea for snorkeling is however ok. Expect, that no one does the cleaning of the shore (shore connecting the resort and the sea) and you will probably find there a lot of items you don´t want to see: shoes, plastic, condoms, cigarettes, glass.

My advice for czech people: if you do not speek english, this is your choice.
My advice for any other: avoid this place, unless the management will change…

(This review has been written at the end of our one month stay in Bali; reasons: time distance and visit another places to see, what is „a standard to be expected“.)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank pamatu049
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Divers get all they could possibly want, the resort can organise various diving trips as well as beginners courses. The accomodation is excellent and even the "low budget" monkey bungalovs have fantastic view and access to pool and numerous loungers. We loved the food and coctails. Resort also offers many trips with private drivers. Yoga/fitness classes are available and the spa center has great massages. But what stroke me most - we felt like we were alone in this paradise, that´s how big and well thought it is!

Room Tip: Monkey bungalovs do not have outside bathroom but we still spent most of the days outside
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikola M
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights and we enjoyed all of it. We stayed at the "Monkey bungalows" - they don't have a TV but there's a sea view so who needs it anyway :) you fall asleep to the sounds of waves crushing. We loved it, but you should be aware that it's pretty loud.

The location is excellent for diving. Very close to USAT Liberty, drop off, coral garden etc.

The food was fine but there's room for improvement.

Nice and helpful staff as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Michaela V, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Resort Relax Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello,
thank you very much for your review, we are very glad you liked your stay in our resort!
We hope to see you again!
Team Relax Bali

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This resort is amazing with super helpful staff and a good vibe!!! We love this place. Good meals, nice place, cosy, live music, clean, great diving experience. Far away from overcrowded South Bali. You can enjoy volcano views :).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hello,
thank you very much for such a beatiful words!
Regards
Team Relax Bali

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My husband and I stayed with Relax Bali for 2 weeks in late May/ early June 2017. We absolutely loved it and would definitely go back and recommend to others.

We stayed in one of the deluxe bungalows. They were spacious and nicely decorated with a beautiful outdoor bathroom. They provide soap, shampoo and conditioner. There is a TV in the room with a couple English channels and air conditioning. There is also a safe in the room although being well traveled I’ve never felt safer with regards to petty theft anywhere else in the world. Despite being close to some of the other bungalows the landscaping is such that you still feel very private and although I could sometimes hear others from the outdoor shower the room itself was pretty sound proof. Some days the shower drained better than others but it wasn’t really a big deal. We did lose power twice but after telling the front desk it was quickly restored.

The pool is very large with plenty of lounging space spread out so that it never feels crowded. It is also very clean with staff cleaning it each morning.

We enjoyed the food. If you’re looking for fancy 5 star meals this isn’t for you but if you want good tasting well prepared food with lots of options then you have come to the right place. I really liked the noodles and my husband loved the cashew ice cream. The portions are not huge but reasonable and the staff is all very friendly and attentive.

Now the best part – the diving. We dove the entire time with Michael, the manager of the dive shop. He was very friendly knowledgeable and professional while still being laid back and flexible. We may have talked about one place to dive the day before but then he was quick to make recommendations for alternatives based on the camera lens my husband had that day. Although we sometimes had others with us in the car or on the boat to Manta Point, when we dove it was just always my husband, Michael and I. And the diving was amazing. We saw turtles, mantis shrimp, bump head parrotfish, decorator crabs, eel, cuttlefish, leaf scorpion fish and more species of nudibranchs that I have ever seen. The coral, sponges, gorgonians, anemonies, etc. were also gorgeous with so many colors.

We did a couple of land tours while we were there as well. They made recommendations and all arrangements for us. It could not have been easier.

We also had a couple of massages at the spa during our stay which was also nice. The resort makes it very easy to sign up and the spa staff is professional.

I would highly recommend Relax Bali to any divers or travelers to Bali. It was an unforgettable experience all around.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Michaela V, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Resort Relax Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for a very detailed review of our hotel. We are glad, that you enjoyed the stay here and we hope you will come back soon!

Regards from Relax Bali team