“Fantastic Modern Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

okiebo88
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic Modern Villa”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Jesse and the entire Villa Saba staff made for a wonderful start to our annual trip. Happiness with location in Bali can vary wildly depending on what you are looking for in a vacation, what type of transportation you plan on using and how familiar you are with the island. Every year we seem to move a little further north and this was our first staying on the outskirts of Seminyak. Villa Saba sits in a perfect location if you want to explore Canggu and the less trafficked areas in this part of Bali that still have some creature comforts and a more surfer/western vibe. We used it as a launching point for a couple of day trips to Ubud, one down to the beaches of Pecatu and another to Aling Aling near Singaraja.

If you are a design buff you are in luck, Jesse's wife is a designer and there isn't a corner of the villa that is not thought out. The art, landscaping and materials are top notch.

Jesse is one of the most engaged hosts I've ever dealt with and he clearly cares that his guests enjoy their stay. His onsite manager Luna is one of those people that just loves life. I could go into detail about every member of the staff but I'll just summarize by saying that they are all a pleasure and very proactive in making sure your stay is amazing regardless of the level of contact/support you require.

The villa itself has all the creature comforts that are to be expected. It gets just the right amount of sun and shade each day. Our seven year old loved feeding the fish and had a blast with all the pool toys. The beds are comfortable, the TVs have all the channels you'd want for those rainy days and the air-con/concrete walls keep the rooms as cold as you'd ever want them (we are people that like to sleep with our house in the 60s F.)

My wife and I went out to dinner every night in either Seminyak or Canggu but my father-in-law and son had no problems finding plenty of places to eat within walking distance of the villa. There is a fantastic coffee shop less than 5 minutes away that surprised me with the fastest internet connection I'd experienced on the island.

Whether you're looking for a sexy hangout for a weekend getaway with friends or a comfortable place to bring the family I think Villa Saba fits the bill.

One final note, if you are a lover of Bali and the people you should give strong consideration to researching Jesse and his wife's charity. I won't make this a sales pitch but I found it on my own through their website. If you chose to buy provisions from the villa all proceeds go to the charity.

Rooms Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
23 Mar 2017
Hi okiebo88, thanks so much for staying with us and what is an amazing review. I really appreciate it and I hope we can host you again.
joseph c
“Made our stay!”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights last week with my friend! Had the best time, made it so easy to just stay in the villa all the time! A great size for a group of friends or just for a few people! Staff were super friendly, and great chefs (because that matters!!! haha)

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Mar 2017
Thanks Joseph it was a pleasure to host you!
Alex C
“BEST PLACE IN BALI!”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Where do I start?? The 17m pool, the huge open plan kitchen & living room with surround sound or the bathrooms that make you feel like you're in a rain forest?
This place has it all, great location in Seminyak which makes everywhere so accessible, but enough just off the beaten track that it's not noisy from the nightlife. When I come back to Bali this place will definitely be visited again!
Thank you for having us Saba, it's been amazing!

Until next time...

10 Mar 2017
Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for staying with us with your friend. It was a pleasure to host you and you are welcome back anytime!
samuelyk
“A villa you'll never forget!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Villa saba is by far the best villa i have stepped into with amazing staffs, dope vibes, super laid back pool and i just couldn't bear to leave the place. Worth the experience and stay!

9 Mar 2017
Thanks so much for your kind words Samuel, it was a pleasure to host you!
Joel V
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Absolutely beautiful place, the staff are friendly! The villa is gorgeous! There are rainforest type areas, a huge pool and an awesome rooftop for hanging out on. Super clean villa! I definitely recommend you staying here and would not hesitate to stay here again!

7 Mar 2017
Thanks Joel for staying at Villa Saba 10. It was a pleasure to host you and your friends.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$550
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing