“Just the best ...”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kells100
Singapore, Singapore
“Just the best ...”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This is the second time I've stayed at Villa Saba 10 ... and once again, it didn't disappoint. I stayed there for 9 days with friends to celebrate my birthday - a milestone - and I couldn't have asked to stay at a better place.

The villa is in a great location - quiet, overlooking rice fields but only a 5 minute drive from busy Seminyak. Taxi's come quickly, know who you are when you call - easy and brilliant. We spent many a day struggling to drag ourselves away from the wonderful pool and gardens. The pool is huge, mind bogglingly warm (even at midnight!) and has lush floating beanbags! There's plenty of space (great modern decor!) to lounge about in and chill. And a great sound system to play your favourite tunes ... heaven!

And then the bedrooms! Spacious, clean and the beds are so comfortable. There's 3 separate bedrooms, all wonderful and then a 4th - which is huge and has 2 double beds in it and also a side room with single - so plenty of space for sharing, kids.

The staff - well, I don't know what to say other than fantastic. Ketut and Iluh are wonderful - serve fabulous breakfasts - and be sure to ask for an iced coffee! Yum! Wayan the driver - is great. Knows the sights, drives brilliantly amongst the chaos of the roads - always feel very safe! :-) And of course, there's Jess ... the owner. What a great guy! Popped in to say Hi, bought me flowers for my birthday, delivered some lovely cakes from the local bakery ... extremely thoughtful.

I've stayed in many villa's in Bali ... and this one is hands down, the best by far. Great location, fabulously spacious, modern villa with the best pool by a mile, great great staff ... we wanted for nothing and we all had a fantastic time.

If you're reading this review then all I can say is 'do it, book - you won't be disappointed'. :-)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything! (Wifi very good!)
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Mar 2016
Hi Kel!

Thanks so much for your AMAZING review. The whole team loved having you stay with us for the second time and I hope we have the chance to host you again soon.

Best wishes,

Jesse
Joao P
“the best place we ever stayed”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This Villa was just like heaven on earth. The location is perfect, a calm and quite place in the middle of the busy Seminyak. The whole villa is beautifully decorated, well equipped and there is a cleaning team prompt to help everyday. We have no downsides to mention... Jess was a SUPER HOST. He always answered to our messages, gave us great tips to explore the surroundings and the rest of Bali. We had to extend our stay for one more night and Jess provided us accommodation in another of his villas, which added a 6 star to the whole experience.

Your age range 25-34
23 Feb 2016
Thanks Joao for your very kids words. Yourself, Sara and Ricardo were wonderful guests and it would be our pleasure to have you back anytime.
LFurber
Rockhampton, Australia
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

If you are looking for an outstanding villa than look no further. Villa Saba 10 is the nicest place I have stayed in Bali! We had a group of 4 and stayed 4 nights (I wish I could of stayed for 4 weeks) The owner is great to deal with and the staff are beautiful people, nothing is a problem to them and they make you feel very welcome. Luna the manager welcomed us like we had met before, very friendly.. The bedrooms are a great size and the pool is definitely a highlight. We also did yoga twice whilst at the villa and it was so peaceful and very relaxing. Overall I rate this place 10/10

Visit was for: Leisure
22 Feb 2016
Thanks so much for choosing Villa Saba 10 for your holiday, I hope we have the chance to host you again next time you visit Bali!
Brad C
“Amazing Staff!”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I organized Villa Saba 10 to celebrate my 40th birthday with 6 girlfriends.
Jesse the villa owner was so easy to communicate with and it was such a smooth booking considering we were both living in different parts of the world.
From the moment we arrived we fell in love with Ketut and looked forward to seeing her everyday! All the other staff were wonderful also and Luna the villa manager was available 24/7 if we needed anything.
We had an amazing time & enjoyed yoga everyday on the roof top, lounging by the pool everyday and night swimming by fire light. Highly recommend :)

Cleanliness Service
Visit was for: Leisure
8 Feb 2016
Thanks for your lovely feedback Brad, we do hope you return to stay again in the future!
BeauRobb
Seminyak, Indonesia
“Outstanding architectural property - super well located!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I have been splitting my time between Bali and Cali for the past 6 years, and Villa Saba is easily one of my favorites. Perfectly located in Umalas, the villa is just minutes to Seminyak in one direction, and minutes to the beach in the other. Saba's vision of the perfect contemporary Bali home continues to delight me every time I come back. The huge open living space and pool are delightful for entertaining both day and night, yet there is plenty of privacy when you need it in the large (very large!) bed rooms. Floor to ceiling windows and the outdoor bathrooms highlight the landscaping and remind me of why I love coming (back) to Bali and Villa Saba...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: So... much... space...
Liked least: That I can't say longer....
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Feb 2016
Thanks for your kind words Beau, we hope to have the pleasure to host you again in future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing