“This Villa is totally private, the stuff...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

ZoeLucia
Denpasar, Indonesia
“This Villa is totally private, the stuff understand privacy”
Reviewed 12 March 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed at Villa Briana with my husband and baby, I like it here as the villa is totally private and the staff really keep our privacy. She only came in the morning and she left as soon as she finish cleaning the villa as we asked. She didn't turn up until we called for needs. The management stuff also friendly. The only thing I'm not quiet sure is the glass table in the living room as it is quiet low, may be if its same level as the couch would be better, but may be it just me. My foot always bump on it.
overall, this villa briana and staff were great. I definitely will come back and stay here again next year with hope the table already replace.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, as I can walk to minimarket, beach and restaurants and cafe
Liked least: the table
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$127
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing