“Best coffee in Bali”

Ranked #27 of 614 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: GRAIN is the new face of coffee and food in central Seminyak. Featuring our own original coffee blend, an all day breakfast and lunch and dinner menu. We also have a fresh juice bar using the latest juicing technology to extract all of the fruit into one glass. All served in air-conditioned comfort downstairs or the breezy upstairs terrace garden. With ample parking and fibre optic wifi. GRAIN now also offers daily Tarot Readings from Wednesday till Sunday, 1PM until 5PM. Reservations essential alongside and afternoon tea package. We also offer an evening Tapas menu and cocktail and wine list.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely love this place. I have been to Bali 2 times this year and both times I have visited this place nearly on a daily basis. The coffee is the best I have ever had ❤️ And the food is phonermonal, I have tried a lot on the menu and every time I’m blown away with the taste and standard of food.
The last night I ate there, the chef came out and asked how the food was, and of course I thanked him for such an amazing menu.
Def recommend this place to anyone, especially coffee lovers. One of my favourite cafes in Bali and will der be back

Write a ReviewReviews (1 961)

43 - 47 of 1 963 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had dinner here with my family and we were left wanting more. All ingredients were locally sourced and insanely fresh. Definitely recommend eating something from the indonesian menu, was better than local food.
Whilst eating our meals we had the chef/owner come round to see how everything was. Was amazing listening how he had locals write the recipes for his restaurant and seeing how hard he works.
Will definitely come back again, service and food worth every penny

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Grain last time we were in Bali, and had a great dinner celebrating a birthday.
We returned this time for breakfast and I forgot how good the coffee is there.
I ate the breakfast board which was delicious and then broke my rule of only one coffee per sitting.
Drinking two coffee’s in succession.
Not easy to find if you haven’t been there before as the venue is down a lane but it is well sign posted.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

While we have been in Bali, not all the coffee has been as yummy as home! Grain is Aust owned and operated, the coffee was absolutely beautiful! Food, staff, drinks all amazing! We are heading back before we leave! Do yourself a favour and try the Smashed Avo on toast or the Breakfast Burger!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant due to all positive feedback here and we were not disappointed at all! Very friendly staff, lovely menu (would highly recommend the white wine sangria and the nuttylicous smoothie...) and on top of that...the atmosphere is also very relaxed with some great live music. Long story short...one of the best restaurants we came across during our holiday here on Bali!

1  Thank Bea1207