“Wonderful owner, Cosy Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining - Living Room Dining - Living Room
The Pool
Balcony
Balcony
Stairs
Last part of the day with sun on the villa
Why not have an outdoor shower?
Dream on dreamers
View to wake up to in the master bedroom
Master Bedrroom with super king bed
Best view in Seminyak...no comparison
Simply divine by night
Master bedroom with rice field views
Huge bathroom with bath overlooking rice fields
2nd Bedroom
2nd Bathroom
Pool keeper
2nd Bedroom
3rd Bedroom
Dusk by the pool
View from this chair over the fields
Drink with this view...unbeatable!
Dream...best way to deal to a grey wall
Villa at night is divine
From entrance way
Second foor view
Out door shower with view over rice fields
Nightime
Master bedroom
Bath with a amazing vew
Bottom bedroom looking out to grass area and pool
Light box and art...room with a bit of character
Candles burning and end of day drink perhaps?
Living room by night
Living room by night
Spare work bench in kitchen
3rd Bathroom

Reviews from our community

Any
Harold T
Singapore
“Wonderful owner, Cosy Villa”
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Before my trip to Bali, I have been contacting Andrew constantly and asking him a lot of questions about the stay in the Villa and the main attractions of Bali. Andrew have been really helpful and he keep assuring me that everything will be good under him and his trusted driver, Edy. His driver Edy is one guy everyone will like to have on the trip. He can help you to get discounts for activities such as Water rafting, trekking and snorkelling and have been a very helpful person throughout my entire trip. Another guy that I will want to compliment is the manager Rian, he always ensure that our stay is good and that we are enjoying ourselves by calling us a few times to check on us. Rian is very helpful and a friendly guy and treated us very well since the first day.

The villa is very well recommended to everyone. There is many things to do around the villa and the villa provides guides to the nearest restaurant to eat. It is quiet and relax and we love to chill in the pool. Beers in the fridge are also free from the owner!

For the people who are coming to Bali, I recommend this villa as all you guys have to do is just pay the bills for the stay and you are in good hands:) Every single activity, transport and food is all guided by a book in the Villa. Furthermore, if you have any doubts or things you are uncertain with, there will be a mobile phone in the Villa which contains contacts of the driver, Edy, Rian the manager, Andrew the owner etc.

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
30 Oct 2015
Thank you Harold for staying with us and we are glad you and your friends enjoyed themselves.
Andrew
DaniMStro...
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Idyllic & homely villa - take me back!”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Even before arriving in Bali, Andrew was a pleasure to deal with and responded in a timely manner. His staff were super attentive and made our stay relaxing and enjoyable. The amount of effort and attention to detail that was put into the whole experience made it a holiday to remember.

The facilities were fantastic and I particularly liked the decor that really showcased Andrew's personality and flair. The pool was very inviting and it was lovely sipping on wine at sunset on the outdoor couch, made even better by the privacy we had all around. All of the rooms were decent sizes and that bed in the master bedroom! I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow! The view of the mountains and rice fields was a beautiful sight in the morning and stunning at sunset.
The location was perfect for the restaurants of Seminyak and we found some great spots within walking distance. Rian, the manager was super helpful and I loved the fact my pre-dinner wine needs were catered to, finding a lovely drop waiting for me in the fridge at a very good rate.

I couldn't believe how quiet the villa was, it was so peaceful and exactly the relaxing and chilled vibe I was looking for. I couldn't fault the staff on ensuring the villa was pristine and arranged our items so neatly in the rooms, they went over and above to ensure our stay was nothing but spectacular. I wish I was still here.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Mel M
Canggu, Indonesia
“Luxury Villa with an Eclectic Twist”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Loved my stay here! Came with a couple of friends and it was the perfect place to chill out and relax. Very contemporary but feels homely at the same time - nice mix. If you can, grab the room on the top level - bathroom is Amazing... have a bath while looking at the stars, and the bed was like sleeping on clouds. Also caught an amazing sunset from the top deck. You will be well looked after - drivers booked, scooters delivered, food organised. Was awesome. Is a short trip into Seminyak or Canggu, but the peace & quiet and outlook over rice paddy fields is worth it. Highly recommend and will definitely stay again. Thanks Andrew!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice and quiet, close to everything, pool area, top level room
Liked least: Was a little hard to find
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$125
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing