“Perfect in every way!”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming pool Geladak
The Bedroom
Bedroom 7
The Bedroom
Media Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MJ0017
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed 19 May 2016 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at Tiga Puluh last August (2015) and have to say it was a fabulous trip. We came to Bali with our friends and had the most memorable time there thanks to the amazing staff led by the wonderful Meggie. Everything from the moment we arrived was perfect – the villa itself is beautiful, combined with unique bedrooms and a fantastic open living space - we were in total luxury. Whilst we were there, our friend had to be taken to hospital and the Villa staff were amazing – they took care of everything and really looked after him, as well as the rest of us. They transported us back and forth from the hospital whilst he was there and that was so nice of them to do that – we really appreciated that, so thank you so much. In terms of the food, me and my husband are both vegetarian and the kitchen staff had made a special note on this. They used to make us special dishes if there wasn’t anything on the menu we fancied, and the food they made us was simply delicious. The strawberry mojitos also went down a treat with our group – they are a must if you stay at the Villa – I haven’t actually had a strawberry mojito like that since then, so will definitely have to come back for a taste! All the staff at Tiga Puluh were fantastic - so welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable, and we can’t wait to come back! Manisha & Sunny

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
19 May 2016
Hi Manisha & Sunny,
Meigi here on behalf of our dream team - we would like to say thank you for all your kind words and here we are waiting for you to come back.
See you soon!
Murphdam
Singapore, Singapore
“Best Villa in Bali for a large group!”
Reviewed 27 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Villa Tiga Puluh for 5 nights, over the Christmas holidays. I was travelling with 10 adults and 1 child. We occupied 6 out of the 7 rooms. Our group arrived at different times from different pick-up locations and right from the word go, the team were helpful in ensuring we arrived safe and well.

Highlights:
Professional Staff - Management, Chef, Service, Transport, Highly proficient, genuinely honest, caring and friendly.
Space - The living space in the main building is HUGE. 5 nights and 12 people was not an issue. Plenty of seats available in the house, at the dining table, around the pool. We all particularly loved the individual pavillion/villa's around the main pool, for that additional space for downtime.
Privacy - The villa is in a developing area of Seminyak, but it is safe, secure and quiet. At night, there was no sound of traffic, bars or nightlife.
Location - It's a very short walk to all the shops, bars, restaurants in Seminyak including Kilo! The BBQ restaurant on the corner with Jalan Drupadi is also worth the visit.
Cost - Given it was peak season, this was by far the most cost effective solution.

Special Touches
The wonderful Manager, Meigi, who was super accommodating and helpful, even went ABOVE her call of duty, to help me negotiate with the Chef a full, 4-course Christmas dinner for 12 people. I was welcomed as an 'executive chef' into their family circle to prepare the meals. Even with my need-to-feed and high expectations on food standards, I was completely blown away by the quality, care and quantity of the food provided. The chef even baked a chocolate & cherry cake for dessert - a MUST TRY. And even with Prawn Cocktail, 2 Turkeys, Honey Roast Ham and all the trimmings, the chef drove me around the shops on Christmas Eve to buy Brussels Sprouts... I have so much respect for him and his team.

Lowlights
Planning ahead with food - there are several food and drink menus available to choose from and the Chef cooks everything fresh... This means buying the ingredients fresh too. So, plan ahead with your meals to allow the chef and the kitchen staff time to buy the food and cook it for you. Something I wasn't fully aware of before our arrival. It was not an issue, at all, once we knew the process.

And finally, this is not a criticism of the Villa, but something to be incredibly mindful of as guests staying in Bali - Mosquitoes. I have experienced them all over Bali and respect the team's effort to manage this. They sprayed the area daily, provided plenty of repellent and even lit room burners to minimize the risk. However, due to the open space and beautiful floral surroundings, this was an issue for one of our guests who got more bites than the rest.

Without boring you all to death with how amazing this Villa is, I cannot recommend it enough.

Thank you Meigi, Chef and team for making our Christmas absolutely perfect, in every way!
Damian

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Outstanding and professional service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Todd1975
“Nothing short of Amazing”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

You don't so much 'stay' at Tiga Puluh - you experience it.

I recently returned from a 4 night stay at this property as part of my 40th birthday celebrations and I can honestly say that it lived up to my every expectation and beyond.

The property fit out is exceptional. The fixtures and furniture are new and high quality and when staying there, you really feel a sense of "next level" exclusivity that can rarely be found in Bali. The villas are well laid out and tastefully decorated and each has its own personality and ambiance - and the bathrooms? Nothing short of spectacular.

Breakfasts are great with good variety and an onsite chef there to prepare your food and cook it just the way you like it. And if you find you don't feel like braving the streets to go to a restaurant at any other time of the day, you can order food off of their menu and they will prepare it fresh onsite for you. On our first night they prepared an Indonesian feast for 17 people which was fantastic and very well priced.

The WiFi is great and the location is perfect - a short walk to shopping and cafes but far enough away to disconnect from the hustle and bustle.

But what sets this place above and beyond are the staff. Nothing was too much trouble and any issues that we encountered were dealt with quickly and professionally to the satisfaction of all parties. They were consistently attentive, friendly and interactive enough to ensure that we never wanted for anything during our time there. We and our visitors were greeted with cold towels and a smile each and every time time we returned from an excursion and the upkeep of the complex was immaculate.

I can't thank these guys enough for helping to make our experience truly special and one that my family, friends and I will remember forever.

I thoroughly recommend Tiga Puluh

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The staff
Liked least: Having to leave!
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Tomtom061...
Shanghai, China
“So hard to leave!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I just spent 10 days in this paradise villa with friends and I already miss it so much.
The villa is lovely, with a tasteful decoration, perfectly clean and well maintained.
The staff Meigi, Satur, Andre, Hapzharii, Ketut ... are so lovely and really went above and beyond.
I go to Bali every year and I can say that the villa is perfectly located in the heart of Semyniak It is 5 minutes away from all the best restaurant, bar and cozy sunset places (la plancha, favelas, Kudeta, Urchin, Metis, Sardine, Bamboo and so on... ) and the beach is 2 minutes away. I reckon you ask meigi to rent scooter for you. Going out for dinner was good but it was also really nice eating at home. Breakfast is just delicious, the 20 meter pool is perfect for some morning exercices before having organized drop off and pick up to various places around Bali! Magic! Thank you all for making me enjoying my stay so much and I will definitly come back! TERIMA KASIH!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: mojito by the pool
Liked least: I saw a one meter lizard on the parking!!!!
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
KaviKirps
Hong Kong, China
“Tranquil, friendly, safe, luxury service and great vibes!”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Trip was amazing - Staff are always there and speak perfect English, they can help with pretty much anything! They helped arrange transfers, bike rentals, tours - anything you can think of, all at a very god price.

Never any problems with the wifi - which is often taken for granted.

Villa itself was beautiful - great for groups. Pool in the middle is lovely, with rooms alongside semi-detached for a little privacy :) Breakfast provided was great - made to order

TV room is a nice touch for staying in and watching movies - comes with a large selection to choose from. Living and dining room very spacious and the kitchen is well stocked - we hosted a lovely dinner and drinks for 15 people and the staff were great with the service -

10/10 will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing