All reviews gym equipment rooms are comfortable welcome drink the ground floor swimming pool stayed for nights balcony bali spacy ricefields bintang massage
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Friendly and helpful staff, definitely worth the value but I would find that location is quite far without a driver. Cleanliness would be average as the towels weren't very clean but other than that, the room is great. Towels were changed once we placed a phone call.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Paragon, General Manager at Paragon Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear racheltS7661KZ,,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your stay at Paragon Ayola Seminyak Bali.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The hotel is indeed located in Batubelig, minutes away from Seminyak area which is also serves as a hub towards Canggu area. Most of our guests have taken the location to enjoy both the surfing area (Canggu) as well as the lifestyle (Seminyak).

Thank you for your input in regards to the overall cleanliness and especially cleanliness of the towels - we will definitely look into it in details and our vendors, as our guest satisfaction is our sole priority here at the hotel.

Once again, I thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

During my two week break in Jogjakarta, I planned a last minute trip for three days to Bali, with my family. Got to Bali in the morning and spent the day visiting local attractions. We did not book a hotel in advance and it got to 5pm, so we decided to book this hotel via 'Booking.com' due to its reoccurring good reviews. We mentioned we would be arriving in an hour.

We got to the hotel and we were greeted by concierge. Once we got to reception, we were welcomed with an ice tea, which was a nice touch. As the booking was last minute, check-in did take slightly over half an hour as they couldn't place the reservation, but that's completely understandable.

We were given rooms 2202 and 2203 (which were the last rooms left) - if you would like a room with a nice view from the balcony, I suggest you book in advance, as you can see, we didn't have the best view as it didn't overlook much and was only on the 2nd floor. The room itself was a decent size, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was a good size.

As for the inclusive breakfast, incredible. There was a lot to choose from; from traditional Indonesian dishes, to fresh fruits, to various pastries. I wasn't expecting the breakfast to be different every morning, but it was! You are also able to request other dishes to the chefs who cook out-front (I believe at an extra cost).

When in Indonesia, I always stay with my family, so this was the first time staying at a hotel and I was thoroughly pleased. Overall, very pleasant staff. Despite the fact that the hotel is very modern, they were still able to capture Balinese culture through small details. It's also very central, which is always a plus. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
GM_Paragon, General Manager at Paragon Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Nor T,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted your input in regards to the check-in process. I have also conveyed your compliments to all the hotel team members, the food & beverage team in particular, who looks after our breakfast period. We are also very pleased that you enjoyed our traditional touches from the music we have in the hotel to the team uniform. We are very committed in ensuring we provide a high level of service for all of our guests. It was definitely our pleasure to have you at the hotel.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Service was extremely bad. Refused to give us cots for free although they messed up the booking. Got locked out of room and it took 3 calls and then for us to walk to reception to get someone to let us in.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Paragon, General Manager at Paragon Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear tullyraelene,

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us at the hotel. Due to the high demand (first come first serve base), and as we only have limited number of cots within the hotel, we were not able to provide you with one during your stay. Unfortunately should guest still wish to have it within the room, there are charges that incurs for renting the cots from a third party vendor. I apologized for the inconvenience you had experience at the hotel. I have also spoke to our team members in terms of delay in responding to your needs during your stay, and we are working to ensure this will not occur in the future.

Once again, thank you for constructive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is new, the room is very modern, clean, spacious. It's close to every crucial suppliers that a traveller needs: Circle K, sim card store, gas station, dining places and the beach (Batubelig beach-sunset here is amazing). They also provide bike rental service inside the hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. We had a bit trouble feaguring out how to turn the hot water on, the staff showed up very quickly to take care of it. In the morning when we were waiting for our bike ready to go around, the Restaurant Manager proactively approached us to say hello and gave us recommendation about the local attractions and some tips to avoid trouble in Bali. Honestly we didn't expect that level of service in such a budget hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room in high floor (5th or 6th) ro get a nicer view and avoid noise from the pool as well
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Megan_Ngoc_Le,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of the hotel convenient location. I have conveyed your compliments to all the hotel team members. We are very committed in ensuring we provide a high level of service for all of our guests. It was our pleasure to have you at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We had 3D2N staying here, located at Batu belig street, near petitenget, 10 to 15 minutes walk to Batu Belig beach. Chck in doesn't take so long, room is clean and the pool is spacious. Good and worth for money.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
GM_Paragon, General Manager at Paragon Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear PrithaAuria,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of the hotel convenient location. I'm also very pleased that you had a pleasant arrival process and enjoyed our swimming pool. I have conveyed your compliments to the Front Office and Housekeeping teams at the hotel. It was our pleasure to have you at the hotel.