Stayed with Peppers based on our familiarity of the brand within Australia. Didn’t disappoint. Staff where great and extremely helpful. We stayed in a four bedroom presidential villa with another family (4 adults and 5 children) and we had ample room. The facilities, whilst in areas are looking a little tired, overall they where no less than expected. If there was a complaint, it would only be that the a/c and fans where a little too noisy when left on over night. If wanting to base yourself in the heart of Seminyak within walking distance to all of the best restaurants than Peppers should be considered. Also not forgetting the in house option of the Laneway restaurant for breakfast and two for one afternoon cocktails for those lazy days!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa