“Amazing villa and location.”
Eshara I - Pool view to Eshara II Eshara I - View through to Eshara II
Eshara I - Poolside with open door to Eshara II
Eshara I - Pool deck and closed door to Eshara II
Eshara I - Living room
Eshara I - Pool and gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Peter R
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Amazing villa and location.”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We have just had a fantastic stay at the Eshara 1 Villa, the villas are beautifully appointed, each having their own pool and outside relaxing areas. Spotlessly clean and staff will make the room up as soon as you go out. The staff are so friendly and efficient and will organise your day for you. Great bars and restaurants and amazing food at cheap prices - we are going back.

dutchuke
Perth, Australia
“A great holiday experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The staff at Eshara villas made our holiday a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We stayed in all 3 interconnecting villas with friends, and the 14 staff looked after our every need and went the extra mile to make us welcome and comfortable. The chef is a fantastic cook, we recommend dining in for dinner, breakfast and lunches. The villas are beautiful and comfortable, with spacious bathrooms and some with 2 showers (indoor and outdoor shower), the pools and gardens are immaculately maintained. I can highly recommend staying here, whether you stay in just one of the villas or choose the open option with 2 or 3 villas.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff are fantastic, food was great, rooms are comfortable, great pools
Liked least: no complaints
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Allicomer...
Melbourne, Australia
“Best 50th Celebration ever!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I have been going to Bali for the last 25 years and have stayed in many beautiful hotels and Villas . This tops them all.!!!!
I took 15 girlfriends to celebrate my 50 th birthday,7 who had not been to Bali before.
Well have I spoilt them !!!!!!
I booked out the whole Villa Eshara Complex.
From the moment I walked in the front doors I knew I had made the best decision ever.
The villas are beautiful .The photos dont do it justice.
The living ares are very inviting and comfortable and the pools are fabulous with lots of sunbaking area. Villa 1 especially!!!
But the best thing about our stay was the staff.
They were amazing, nothing was a problem and couldnt do enough for us.
Can you imagine with 15 women???. They served us beautiful breakfasts every morning, rang and booked all our bodyworks appointments, reservations for dinner , leather appointments, taxis.
We ate dinner in 2 nights and the food was exceptional,restaurant quality.
Thanks Villa Eshara for making my 50 th celebration the best ever!!!!!!!!

Liked best: everything!!!!
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Angelina...
“Amazing luxury getaway in heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Amazing luxury villa located in the heart of Seminyak! Villa is large and spacious with 3 large bedrooms all with their own bathrooms. Each bedroom is fitted with 2 aircons and king sized beds making for a comfortable night sleep. Outdoor pool and decking area is spacious and comfortable. Villa staff were attentive, informative and extremely helpful. They were always available and no request was difficult or too much trouble.
We were a group of 3 girls and felt the villa and villa staff exceeded our expectations!
Villa is also walking distance from Ku De Ta and famous Eat Street - which is perfect!
Minor suggestions are to add signage to the laneways for taxi drivers and walking.
Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable and relaxing! Cannot wait to come back!!

Liked best: Outdoor pool area & villa staff
Liked least: water pressure in master bedroom
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Lyn M
Darwin, Australia
“SUITED US TO A 'T'”
Reviewed 2 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We hired the 3 villas for a week from 18th march. We are a party of 8 adults and 5 children including 2 babies and had plenty of room. We used villa 1 as the meeting and eating place and all got together for both breakfast and dinner.
The choice of menus was varied and the food was well cooked and presented.
The accommodation was spacious and the staff wonderful
Balinese people love children and our children were loved and treated like royalty
The pools were clean and cool and we had pool fences installed on 2 of the villas for safety
I would willingly return and my only criticism would be the lack of WiFi in villa 1 as this is important to my husband who still works each day
I do think too that as the villas are so expensive it would be nice for management to provide a welcoming gift such as a bottle of champagne or fruit basket in each villa.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The size of the complex provided privacy for all of our family
Liked least: no wifi in Villa 1
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;