“Absolutely perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Wrap around pool with water feature on the wall
TV/living area Front terrace lounge area
Check Availability
Front terrace lounge area
Indoor/outdoor dining/living
Living/TV area
French provincial kitchen
View from garden looking in
Master bedroom separate from the house
Pool
Upstairs bedroom
View from bedroom two
Downstairs bathroom
House at night
Pool with master bedroom at back
One of the corner 'daybed' sofas
Kitchen/dining
Entrance looking towards lounge
Master bedroom with office corner
Sun area at night
Sun lounge area
Ceilings
L-shaped pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amanda P
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Lovely accommodation! Clean, beautiful rooms with very accommodating and friendly staff. The villa was in a great location, even when we were venturing out of the local area the staff were more than helpful with organizing a driver to take us there. I would definitely re-visit and recommend to other visitors.

15 Feb 2015
Hi

Thank you for reviewing Villa Shanti. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and would be thrilled to welcome you back on your next trip

Paul Y
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 4 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I have stayed in Bali a lot.. I have been using this villa group for the past 5 years, I wouldn't go anywhere else.. The service from the owners and the wonderful staff are far above any other.. Very handy to all the good eateries and night life.. I have never had to lift a finger while I have stayed here.. This villa makes me happy.. I'm due back at the end of the year and have already booked with these gems.. ❤️

7 Feb 2015
Thank you for your lovely review Paul - we always enjoy having you stay with us, and are so glad that you can find your happiness in our villas (I seem to think you've now stayed in all of them?)

We look forward to welcoming you back mid year

Linda, Ash, and the Sitara Villa Group family
Kara W
“Gorgeous villas in a perfect location.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Lovely staff that cooked breakfast and cleaned the villa daily! beautiful villas, with fantastic decor, very modern yet still has the traditional Balinese vibe. Great central location in the heart of semi yak but tucked away from all the hustle and bustle and noise. I highly recommend!

Hi

Thank you for appreciating the fact that, in our villas, we try to steer away from the traditional style, preferring to blend styles to give a sense of authenticity, but also the benefits that come with more modern and functional elements

We're so happy you enjoyed your stay

liljes88
“The best accommodation ever!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I recently stayed at the villas in Sitara group. All I can say is that its the best accommodation I have stayed in. The staff are so helpful and attentive, the shanti villa I stayed in was amazing, own pool, breakfast cooked ever day except sunday ( not many villas in Bali offer cooked breakfast) the best sound system with ceiling speakers in every room. I wish I could have the villa as my home. Cannot wait to go back!!!

5 Sep 2014
We were so happy to receive your review and to read how much you enjoyed your stay

We hope to welcome you back soon

Geoff L
Sydney
“Wished we stayed even longer”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had a group of 4 couples, so we ended up getting 2 villas. These amazing villas were located right in the heart of seminyak and hidden down a quiet side street. Just opposite the side street on the main road there was an 24/7 convenience store (3min walk).

The staff were very friendly, every day excluding Sunday we had freshly made breakfast and the villas got cleaned daily when we out and about, along with the pools.

Both the villas were equally as nice as each other. I would definitely recommend these two villas (Shanti & Taman Rahasia). I am sure the remaining would be the same standard.

5 Sep 2014
Thank you so much for your review, but also for being such wonderful guests

Hopefully we'll see you again soon on your next trip

Linda, Ash and the Sitara Villa Group staff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing