“History of a Legend”

The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
Ranked #37 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very well established property in the heart of Seminyak, directly on the beach. Villas and rooms are available. Large buffet breakfast, very attentive staff. Balinese culture in every senses. Highly recommended !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear camuche123,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read that your stay with us was such a delight and that you had a wonderful experience. I am glad you enjoyed our privileged location right in the heart of Seminyak and with a direct access to the beach. Besides, thank you very much for highlighting our attentive teams who are always making their best to make our guests feel welcome. Finally, I am really happy that you enjoyed our generous buffet breakfast so much. Thank you for recommending us!

Once again thank you for your positive feedback.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the Island of Gods.

Reviews (2 850)

36 - 40 of 2 850 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 4th or 5th visit and we were lucky enough to stay for 2 and a half weeks and again everything was amazing.
The staff here really make a difference, every single staff member has a smile and says hello when they see you, they really make this hotel wonderful. I didn't get names but all were fantastic and so nice to our children. Thank you!
We love that this hotel is beachfront, it's nice to have both options to swim in the pool or beach. There are lots of restaurants to go to in either direction to choose from for dinner, the hotel does a dinner theme most nights but we eat didn't there. We stayed for happy hour sunset drinks listening to the acoustic band when they played though, lovely.
The gardens are so beautiful it's just nice to walk around them or swing in the hammock and relax.
The pool menu has changed, there's more options and the food has definitely improved since our visit in July last year.
Thank you to the manager who went out of his way to give us a late check out on our last day so we could spend our last day relaxing by the pool, it was very much appreciated.
Looking forward to our next visit already!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank traveller20002

Dear traveller2002,

Such a heartfelt feedback! Thank you for choosing us once again for your holidays and I am really delighted to read that our excellent service met your expectations one more time. Thank you for especially highlighting our happy hour and live music as well as our improved menu. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I have just returned to UK after a 7 night stay at this wonderful hotel. We had considered cancelling over fears about Mount Agung - how glad we were that we didn't! Our Superior Room had large, comfortable twin beds, a spacious bathroom and a balcony overlooking the spectacular, well-maintained gardens. There was considerable choice at breakfast and we ate in an lovely, open setting overlooking the pool. The hotel has a fantastic beachfront location but is only a short taxi ride away from the centre of Seminyak with all its top restaurants and shops. All the staff were so friendly and helpful and gave exceptional service. We were so grateful that the hotel also had a small clinic and doctor on site when my daughter felt unwell. I cannot praise this hotel enough and we were very reluctant to leave to move on to our next destination.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kate19723,

It is a real pleasure to see how much you appreciated your family holiday with us and I am glad you finally decided to come visit us. I am thrilled to see you liked your accomodation and could really relax. Thank you for your amazing compliment towards our gardens and surroundings. As well as for our generous buffet breakfast. I am happy our privileged location suited your need and that you could explore the great area of Seminyak. Thank you very much as well for your nice mention to our teams. All your compliments are very appreciated and it is very rewarding to read that you were very happy with your experience at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have been celebrating our wedding anniversary every year in this hotel, loved the place and was a memory for us.
We also have been accor plus member for more than 7 years. Every stay we always requested for the room not so far from the lobby or elevator, we always get it and have no problem, however at this time we really need it as my wife is pregnant, it turns out we get one of the room close to furthest.

So i called the receptionist to change room closer, but they said its not possible, and need to pag extra charges.

We understand that we use a complimentary room from our membership, however we always had no problem at our previous stays... perhaps they changed the management or something.

We still love the place though :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Patrick R,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It saddens me to read that your experience with us wasn't fully satisfying this time. I am sorry you were dissatisfied with your room allocation and didn't enjoyed it as much as your other stays. During high season we always try to accommodate every request and could manage to put you at the same level as the lobby and not too far from the elevator, nevertheless we take good note of your dissatisfaction and are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Once again, I am truly sorry we couldn't make your stay as enjoyable as you expected.

I do hope you could still have enjoyed your holidays in the island of the gods.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I cannot fault this hotel. We stayed here for 4 nights and between the hotel itself, the staff, the food and the location we had an amazing time. We stayed in a tin and it was a good size and with a big bathroom. The beds were really comfortable. I slept like a baby every night. Waking up in the morning and sitting on our balcony, all I could see was the green of all the gardens and the sea. It was beautiful. The breakfast was perfect really. There was a lot of choice and they changed things daily so it never got repetitive in our 4 nights there. I loved the soto bakso! We had a problem with our fridge while we were there and as soon as we let the staff know someone came up to replace it. After that someone else came up to follow up and to make sure we were happy. That was great customer service as you can never have control of everything. The pools were magical and I will really miss floating in the adults pool. The staff made the stay though. They literally could not have done more.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear RichardTooke,

It is a real pleasure to see how much you appreciated your holidays with us! I am glad to read you liked our property, our food selection and the friendliness of our teams. I am also glad you found our beds very comfortable and could fully unwind ! Finally I am happy you could enjoy our privileged location right by the beach and in the heart of Seminyak. All your compliments are very appreciated and it is very rewarding to read that you were very happy with your experience at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your satisfaction.