“Excellent villa in great location, with friendly...”
Villa Kalimaya I - Dining pavilion Villa Kalimaya I - Pool lounge
Villa Kalimaya I - Villa overview at sunset
Villa Kalimaya I - Pool at night
Villa Kalimaya I - Lounge pavilion at night
Villa Kalimaya I - Pool and lounge pavilion at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
O6836ZZro...
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent villa in great location, with friendly staff”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We hired villa kalimaya 1 for a friends 40th birthday and stayed for 5 nights. The location was brilliant, centrally located and within walking distance of the beach, Seminyak square/village and all the great bars and restaurants. Despite the central location, the villa was located in a quiet area and was extremely peaceful. All the staff were fantastic, extremely helpful, non obtrusive and the meals prepared were amazing - I would definitely recommend ordering from the villa menu prepared by the villa chef for dinner at least one night. I would definitely recommend villa kalimaya to a large group - the property is extremely spacious, clean and the space and layout allows you to breakout from the rest of the group in need. Fysh, Alan, Alit and the team took such good care of us whilst we stayed, we didn't want to leave. Already looking forward to my next trip.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff and pool
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
29 Mar 2016
We are happy that you have chosen Villa Kalimaya for your friend's 40th birthday bash. On behalf of Fysh, Alan, Alit and the team, we look forward to your next stay!
Margareth...
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Our family stayed at Villa Kalimaya 1 over New Year 2015 and we absolute loved our stay.
A beautiful Villa and garden, perfect location and the most service minded and friendly staff.
We would all loved to come back.

Liked best: It's beuaty
Liked least: one bathroom needed to be looked at.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a lovely time at our villa. We look forward to having you back!
mesiba201...
Milan, Italy
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

If there is something which worth it the long trip to Bali, definitely is the experience in this beautiful Villa. Not only coz the amazing, cozy and charming place, not only coz is very centered but quiet, not only coz it seems like to be in Heaven, surrounded by a beautiful huge garden and wild nature u can even admire getting shower from ur outdoor bathrooms, but mostly coz the unbelieavble professionalism and kindness of Any (the Villa manager) and her staff. They have been 24/7 at our disposal, always with a big smile on their face and they did more than the due in order to make our stay an incredible experience.
They over-cared over us even when not required and either the food the great chef made for us every day was so tasty that we wouldn't never get rid of it (and believe me, if an Italian says that u can believe it!).
So, if u wanna go to Bali and enjoy the most, go to Villa Kalimaya.

Glen D
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing setting in a perfect Seminyak location – backed up by 5 star service.”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Villa Kalimaya1 has something for everyone -
The challenge is to leave the fantastic surroundings and explore Seminyak, however due to the location you can pop in and out without a fuss. We are 3rd time guests and it wont be our last - What makes this place even more special is the staff and management. They are truly fantastic people. The Chef at Villa Kalimaya1 is world class - high recommendation!
Special thanks to Yani and Gede...
Regards Glen

glicciard...
Milan, Italy
“wonderfull!”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

the villa is very nice and the staff very kind! the location of the villa is very good at 5 minutes of Seminyak town center.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing