“Excellent!”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Indonesian, Contemporary, International, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beachfront restaurant offering Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. Breakfast is a combination of buffet continental breakfast combined with a la carte hot options. All house made pastries, European cheeses and cold cuts. Signature French toast and Breakfast Ice Cream. Casual lunches with a mixture of international fare whilst watching the waves. Dinner transforms with white tablecloths, crystal glasses, pianist, amazing sunsets with and our fine dining menu based on French Cuisine using local ingredients and Spices created by our executive chef Luke MacLeod. Accompanied by our wine list created by our sommelier Pak Suartika and our service team lead by Bapak Ediarta.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great food, perfect setting and view. We tried the degustation menu and it was divine. Everything was perfect!

Sang Putu E, Manager at The Restaurant at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear kina12,

Thank you for visiting us and your compliment for our degustation menu is highly appreciated. The entire team at The Restaurant is looking forward to welcome you again at the soon time.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit for any food lover. Their evolve degustation with paired wines was truly amazing .

Dear Psylencer,

Thank you very much for your great review.
I am looking forward to welcome you again as we keep changing and improve our evolve menu base on the seasonal and best ingredient available.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My wife and I came here for our wedding anniversary and shared the evolve menu with wine matches.

Each course was amazing and was perfectly matched with the wines. Staff were great.

Would highly reccomend, yes it's expensive, yes you get what you pay for.

Sang Putu E, Manager at The Restaurant at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Mccma560,

Thank you very much for your great 5 star review.
I am glad to learn that you really enjoy our evolve menu and the wine pairing.
We continue to improve our menu and every week is change according to the best ingredient available.
I am looking forward to welcome you again in our restaurant in the near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I loved the food at the Legia and the service was excellent!
If you are in Seminyak, don't leave without having dinner there!

Dear AlbieCrespo,

Thank you very much for your 5 stars review and the recommendation.
We looking forward to see you again at our restaurant in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely experience. I never experienced fine dining before, but I'm glad my first time was in Bali. We had outdoor seating which was beautiful because we had the view of the sea right in front of us.

Our menus were given to us was a small light source attached to it, i thought that was clever. We started with the cucumber mint soup, which was very delicious. I ordered the red snapper in fig leaf and my boyfriend ordered the pork belly. I don't eat pork, but I decided to try a small piece of my boyfriend's dish. Both dishes tasted good but mine was better. For desert my boyfriend had the strawberry shortcake (I think).

The staff and the service were very good. The person who arrests the dessert came to our table and asked us about our experience with our dinner and dessert. And explained a little bit about the dessert, that was nice of him to do.

The restaurant had great art work as you walked through the hall way towards the restaurant and the were koi fish swimming in the basins through out the first floor lobby, very beautiful.

I will return again. Great job, I was pleasantly surprised.

Sang Putu E, Manager at The Restaurant at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Diana C,

Thank you for your compliment toward what we have done at The Restaurant here, I am glad to learned that you have a memorable fine dining experience with us.
Every dishes is carefully prepared and executed by our culinary team and they was so happy when I share your comment to them.
The entire team at The Restaurant is looking forward to welcome you again when you in Bali again.

Sang Puttu Ediarta