“Quiet Haven in Seminyak”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
EmmaKKB
Auckland, New Zealand
“Quiet Haven in Seminyak”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This place was lovely and quiet away from the bustle of Seminyak but only a short walk away. Clean, gorgeous garden, lovely pool, great service.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aditya T
Melbourne, Australia
“A very peaceful stay”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife, my 6 month old and I along with another couple with their 1.5 year old infant stayed at magic of bali for 6 nights recently. Since we were with children basic amenities in the villa and the proximity to general store was very important to us. and at Magic of bali we got all of that. We had a great experience staying there. Alex and our butler Nengah very polite and courteous and took care of all our requests. The villa was fully equipped with a private pool and air conditioning and all of us were very relaxed during the whole trip. Alex even provided us with a complimentary one day trip to ubud, complimentary mobile phone which was already topped up with some talk time for our use in bali, couple of high chairs and cots for our children. Alex also arranged for car driver Ketut with a 8 seater car in great condition Ketut like most of the people there was also very polite and very knowledgeable, he also had a great command on english which helped a lot. The place was around 3 kms away from the beach and Oberoi street. I would recommend magic of bali to all my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sydney

person found this review helpful

Singapore
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing